Driftmark

Jaehaera decided to go with Viserys to driftmark. The king and queen asked Jaehaera to give velaryons their condolences. Alicent and Aemond didn't care.

Jacerys is 30 years old.He has declared Alyn as his heir. Alyn has become new Lord of driftmark. He met Alyn and baela in his final moments.He asked Alyn to marry Baela before dying. He asked him to take care of his daughters. Baela refused his wish. But Jacerys asked her to do it for the safety of their children.

Baela and her daughters are heartbroken. Baela decided to be strong for her daughters. Rhaenys is sad that Baela has become a widow at such a young age. Rhaenyra can't control her tears.

Daenaera wanted to go to driftmark. Aegon refused her since she is pregnant with their third child.

Rhaenyra came to driftmark in Syrax. Visenya didn't want to go. But Aegon wanted her to go for Rhaenyra's protection. Aegon is sad too. He remembered the good time with his brother.

Visenya stood very far from all of them. Stormfyre was flying above her. Jaehaera noticed how big her dragon is. It's bigger than caraxes and syrax.

Jaehaera saw her. She is not sad. It seems like she doesn't care. Alyn gave farewell speech for Jacerys and proceedings is done. Rhaenyra still has tears in her cheeks. Viserys was standing next to her.

Jaehaera went near her and offered her condolences. Rhaenyra just nodded. She walked towards visenya.

Jaehaera said You could at least pretend to be sad.

Visenya said like you are pretending.

Jaehaera said I am not pretending. He is my husband's brother. I grieve with him on his losses.

Visenya says, you are too good at this, princess. But You do know that he died because of your torture given by your family.

Jaehaera didn't know what to say. She said Lord larys did that.

Visenya asks her who ordered that?

Jaehaera is silent now.

Visenya says, I didn't mean to upset you, princess. I am not the one who pretends so that people will think I am a good person.

Jaehaera asks her, why aren't you sad. He is your brother too.

Visenya says, he abandoned us when I was a child. He didn't care. Why should I care now?

Jaehaera could feel her bitterness for him. She just stood there for few minutes watching her.

Visenya asks, is everything fine between you and viserys?

Jaehaera said, yes. We forgive each other.

Visenya asked her, you forgave him. For what?

He said he slept with someone when he was there. I was angry at first. Then I decided to forgive him once.

Visenya says, It's not his mistake. I brought her to him. He was drinking and sad always. So I thought he could enjoy her company.

Jaehaera gave her an angry stare now. What kind of sister are you.

Visenya said, good one. I am not sorry for what I have done. You would have done the same for your brother.

Jaehaera said, I wouldn't. Visenya just gave her a questionable look. Jaehaera said it is getting cold. We should go inside.

Visenya said, I am fine here. I will leave soon.Take care of Viserys.

Jaehaera asked her what do you do in essos.

Visenya said that's a secret princess. You wouldn't want to know. But you are always welcome to visit me. Only you and Viserys. Not your family.

I will give you a good tour of beautiful places in Essos. Visenya didn't talk much to Baela and Rhaena. She stayed with Rhaenyra as she talked with them. Rhaenys offered her condolences to Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra is a good mother.She loved all of her children equally. Rhaenys knows that.

Viserys was consoling Baela's daughters. They were crying. Jaehaera could see the difference between viserys and Visenya.

How viserys is kind and gentle. Visenya is arrogant and selfish. Soon Rhaenyra and Visenya left. Jaehaera came back with Viserys to Kings landing. They took Helena and left for the islands.

Baelon heard people talk about visenya's dragon. He remember her very clearly. Her purple eyes. He think about her everyday before going to sleep. He feels like she has cast a spell on him. He didn't tell anyone.

Seasmoke and silverwing were still in the dragonstone. Baelon went to dragonstone to claim a dragon. He bonded with Silverwing. He mounted silverwing and Aegon was proud of his son.

Baelon wanted to know more about Visenya. He didn't know who to ask.

Helena's dragon is growing too. Maegelle and Alice were given dragon eggs. But it didn't hatch yet.

Baelon:

Aegon wanted to give Harrenhal to Aemond

Aegon wanted to give Harrenhal to Aemond. Alicent too liked the idea. Aemond denied wanting anything other than his daughter marriage to Baelon. Queen argued as per valyrian traditions, heir should marry his sibling. Aegon decided to leave the decision to Baelon. He asked Baelon to decide who he wanted to marry. his sister or cousin. Baelon told him he will take some time and let him know.

It has been 2 months since the funeral. Alyn and Baela got married. Viserys got to know Naerys is sick. He wanted to go and see her.

Jaehaera wanted to go with him. She is adamant about it.Viserys can't say no to her.Viserys told visenya that Jaehaera will be coming with him.

Visenya told him that is not safe. She will bring Naerys to driftmark once she is better. Viserys agreed. Jaehaera got upset with both of them that they didn't trust her yet.

Baelon got delighted that he could meet Visenya. He decided to go on his dragon and see her. Baelon said to Jaehaera that he will come too. He wanted to fly with silverwing for a long distance. It will be a good practice. It will be safe if Jaehaera flew with him.

Queen didn't agree.she thought it would be too risky. But Baelon said he wanted to be a good dragon rider. Aegon agreed and asked Jaehaera to make sure everything is fine.