Illicit Affair

Visenya sent Raven to Bravos. Viserys is in bravos with Naerys. After being scolded by Aegon and Rhaenyra for leaving Visenya in the capital, he left the stepstones.He got the Raven from Visenya to return to King's Landing.

Rhaenyra was in stepstones for the birth of Aegon's child. She was with Daenaera in all her labours.

Daenaera gave birth to the boy. Aegon named him Aenys. Rhaenyra was delighted with the birth of her first grandson. Viserys decided to go to the stepstones first. He wanted to see his nephew and leave Naerys with Rhaenyra.

Naerys became sad that he will be leaving. She asked him to stay with her. He got sad that he is always away from her. He can't take her to red keep. It is not safe for her.He decided to stay two more days in bravos with her.

He sent Raven to Visenya that he will be there in four days. Naerys wanted him to stay for a few more days. He knows visenya would understand.

Visenya is happy and excited that she will leave King's Landing soon. Everyone could see her happiness. She was playing with Lizzie in the garden. Pyke was there too. After the incident with Aemond, she is always with Pyke.

Can you sing like uncle Viserys?

Of course I can. I sing better than him.

Can you please sing for me, Aunt?

Visenya said she will definitely sing some other time. Liz was adamant. So Visenya started singing the song Viserys used to sing for her in childhood.

Now hush, little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya
I am here to hold ya through the night

I know mommy's not here right now, and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise: Momma's gon' be alright.

Rhaena and Garmund heard her singing for Liz. They thought she was good and a little complicated. Alice and Helena heard her singing as they were playing by the garden.

Garmund and Rhaena clapped for her as she finished singing. She bowed playfully in front of them.

Visenya is wearing her usual attire now as she is going to leave

Visenya is wearing her usual attire now as she is going to leave. Helena told Jaehaera about her singing. She wants to hear the song again. She asked Jaehaera to make her sing. Jaehaera promised her that she would ask Visenya.

Aegon, Alicent and Aemond were in a small council meeting. Baelon became his cupbearer. There are a lot of problems in riverlands and stormlands due to raiders. A few lords of small houses were killed in the fight.

Aegon advised the Lord tyrell to send soldiers to catch the raiders. They should be punished. These things should never happen again.

They came out of the council room. They all saw Visenya playing with her niece in the garden as they walked.