Love you

Baela got confused by the raven.She didn't know what happened in the kings landing. Jacerys suggested her to go to stepstones. He suggested her to bring viserys back.

Baela went to the stepstones on the dragon back. She was stopped by the guards as she landed. Viserys didn't say anything about the fight to any of them. He said it only to Visenya. He didn't want anyone else to know.

Aegon got angered after hearing everything happened. How they insulted their mother. He shouldn't have let this marriage happen in the first place. Baela and Rhaenyra are angry at visenya for burning the message. Viserys didn't say anything. He is silent.

Aegon argued with them what visenya did was right. Viserys shouldn't go back after all this. She can come here and stay if she really wants him.

Baela reminded them about Rhaenyra's agreement with Aegon. She told them Viserys will stay in westeros. They cannot go back on their word. Aegon can command the Lords of westeros to attack stepstones.

Visenya said they don't care. She will burn them all properly this time. I will gift you and your husband the King's Landing after killing them.

Velaryons have bent the knee to Aegon. You have to fight us first.

Visenya said, fine then I will send your heads first to them.

Rhaenyra now got angry at her. She asked her to shut up. She looked at Viserys and asked, do you want to go? If you don't want to go, we will find some other way.

Viserys said, I will go mother. He asked Baela to tell them he will be there in 3 days. Visenya got upset and left.

Aegon and visenya were fighting with the swords. Visenya has become more ferocious now. She is fighting like a proper warrior. They saw viserys coming towards them. They stopped fighting and looked at him.

Aegon said to them, people in stepstones are doing fine now. We can ask someone from iron bank to take care of stepstones. We can go somewhere with children in essos taking the money we have. They will not know. They cannot search us in all places in essos. We will be together and happy.

Viserys said, we have worked so hard for this brother. You want to leave all this and go somewhere.

Aegon, I can't be happy if you and visenya are not happy. I can't let them treat you like a slave. Visenya is there listening all this.

Viserys said, I want our children to be happy brother. They should not run like we kept running. I will do whatever that had to be done to keep them all safe.

Aegon hugged viserys. Visenya was watching them. Viserys pulled her into the hug.

King's Landing got baela's raven telling viserys will be home in three days.

Jaehaera is happy. She will apologize to him. She will never let him leave her hereafter.

When everyone was asleep, visenya mounted her dragon and went towards King's Landing. She didn't inform anyone. She usually don't inform anyone. She does what she wants .

She sneaked into red keep wearing the dress of septa. She catched one of the septa and tied her. Jaehaera was walking in the garden with Helena and Baelon.

They could see the septa walking towards them. When she came closer, Jaehaera was shocked.

Visenya removed her hood. She has short hair as always. Baelon asked her how did you enter into the castle.

She looked at him and said, your guards suck. It was not difficult. Jaehaera asked her what are you doing here. What do you want?

Visenya asked her, why do you want my brother back. Are you not done with insulting and hurting him.