End of an era

Flu season ends after 2 months. Daemon targaryen who is 6 and 50 years old is dead. He breathed his last after sleeping for 7 years. Rhaenyra didn't cry after he stopped breathing.

She didn't speak a word yet. Aegon consoled Viserys and Visenya as they are filled with tears. Their eyes are red as they are crying for a few hours. Aegon looked at his mother. He knows he is dead long before today. But his mother believed he would wake up. All these years, he wanted to believe his mother is correct. But the painful truth now they have to face is that Daemon Targaryen is gone. He will never come back.

Seeing his mother sits still scared Aegon. He didn't know what to say. After 12 hours of silence, she got up from her chair. She thought of Syrax. Her dragon came. She asked aegon and viserys to cover their father's body and bring it near the sea. Visenya stood watching her mother and brothers.

Rhaenyra asked Aegon to say the word.
He cried for a second time in the last 7 years when he said the word to someone dear for him. He remembers his father lifting him and throwing him in the air and catching him. How proud he was when he egg hatched. He fell on his knees crying. Rhaenyra hugged him and didn't say anything to him. They embraced each other for some time.

He got his mother back on the same day he lost his father forever.

There is absolute silence for few days in the house. Except for the fact, Rhaenyra tried to cook. But the food is horrible.She is bad at it. So she watched Aegon bring something else for them to eat. She asked Aegon to send a raven with a hidden message to Driftmark.

A few days later, Rhaenyra asked viserys to come for a dragon ride with her. Syrax finds caraxes. They both get down from the dragon. She asks him to claim his father's dragon. He is afraid. caraxes sees Syrax at a distance. Viserys go near caraxes and touches him. Caraxes feel the blood of his former rider running through his veins. He mounts the dragon and flies along with his mother's dragon for the first time.

Raven reaches Driftmark. Lady Baela opens the message and reads it. She understood it. She feels sudden pain in her throat. She wanted to cry. She runs to find Jace and her grandmother. She finds Jace with their daughter crying after getting injured by falling down. She hugs him and her cries could be heard across the castle.

Princess Rhaenys felt it is an end of an era for house Targaryen. House Targaryen is destroyed by the Hightowers. She shared news with her husband who cannot walk but can hear everything. He felt sad for his former friend who bravely fought his war. Married his daughter. Been a great husband to her. Gave wonderful grand daughters to him.

One of the great warriors of house Targaryen whose reputation has been tainted by Hightowers.

Cowards decided to kill him by sending assassins in the middle of the night when he was asleep with his family. He would have respected the Hightowers if they had defeated him in war. Instead they chose a treacherous way.

Baela sent raven for her sister to come visit her. But her dragon is still small to fly, it is a long journey from oldtown. When she reached driftmark, she cried and cried with her twin until there is no more tears. They couldn't see his face for one last time. Baela and jace wanted to go to pentos to look for them. But princess Rhaenys advised her against their idea. As it may threaten their lives as well as former hier. Velaryon mourned their loss for a few days. Joffrey decided to find his mother without letting anyone know.

He boarded the ship to essos along with alyn velaryon. His friend and confident.

But the family left to bravos leaving pentos. They said their farewell to royal family to pentos . Aegon promised the prince he would be there for the prince if he needed anything in future for all the years he helped them.

Viserys and visenya said goodbye to the princesses and prince. Princesses cried when they heard viserys is leaving. One of the princesses didn't reveal she is pregnant with his child and decided to keep it as a secret forever. They had sex when he was sad after his father's death. She is going to marry her cousin in a few days.Viserys doesn't know. No one knows. This child is her love child which she will cherish forever.