San nodded.

"I prefer natural hair colors. You know.. Black, brown, those", he let out a soft breath, "They look cute"

"But your hair is bleached?"

"I was drunk when that happened", he giggled.

Wooyoung nodded understandingly and looked at their hands which were now tangled together again.

"Sa- Hyung. I wanted to ask you this before but you didn't really seem interested in a conversation with me", he sighed, looking into the other's eyes again.

"Why do you dislike me? I mean, we never really talked to each other but still It seems like you hate me for some reason"

San leaned forward, supporting his weight on Wooyoungs chest.

"You watch every single game of mine at the same table of the coffee shop", he smiled, "Suddenly you show up at that party with pink hair and all. The next morning I wake up at your dorm to you lying to me about us having sex. I'm not stupid Wooyoung. You just, and you gotta admit that yourself, seemed like some crazy stalker. You were my version of your Jay park"

Wooyoung gasped dramatically. San had noticed him at his games before?

"Oh... I'm sorry", he tightened his grip on the elders hand, "I just wanted to get to know you"

Sans thumb gently rubbed over Wooyoungs knuckles as he nodded slowly. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

————————————————————————
San

Wooyoung was so pretty.
So unbelievably beautiful.
He was absolutely breathtaking.

San couldn't get his eyes off of him.
His hands were soft and warm.
His eyes were glossy in the dark.
His lips were pink, matching his hair.

San hated pink, he was sure, but why did it suit the younger so much?

"Pretty..", San breathed, voice almost above a whisper, eyes dropping to the other's lips, which he slightly parted in response.

"San.. You're drunk"

"Hyung."

"Right, sorry. Hyung, you're drunk"

San nodded, sliding his hand out of Wooyoungs grip and softly moving it towards his neck instead.

"I know"

Wooyoung stiffed at his cold hand.

"You can't even keep yourself up"

San put some pressure on his neck as he moved a little closer to the shorter.

"I'm wasted"

Wooyoung relaxed under his touch and even leaned into it a little, allowing San to take another step closer.

"You are"

Their body's were touching at this point.

"I am"

San pulled him in.

————————————————————————
San

"Ughh... fuck me", he grunted as he tried to sit up from his uncomfortable sleeping position.

His head was pounding and his body was in desperate need for a glass of water. Or probably at least 10 of them.

San rubbed his temples as he patted the bedsheets down, silently searching for his phone, when he suddenly touched something hard.

"Yo, hands off my dick bro"

San instantly recognized the heavy aussie accent, causing his to hastily turn his head towards the voice.

"Felix?!", San abruptly stood up, which kind of seemed like a deja vu, and was happy to realize that he was still fully dressed.

"Yeah it's me again, hey. I honestly don't know why this keeps happening but Wooyoung brought you here last night. We didn't fuck or anything, you were WASTED let me tell you that", Felix calmly explained, seeming utterly sleepy.

San raised an eyebrow, "Why do I always sleep in your bed? Doesn't he have one?"

"Woo has problems sleeping. He's really loud at night because of nightmares and stuff. He never lets people sleep in his bed.. He doesn't want to wake anyone up"

San nodded, eyes scanning the room for his phone.

"He's awake, making coffee. I think he has your stuff", Felix told him, snuggling under the covers again.

Again, San nodded before leaving room, heading straight towards the kitchen.

"..."

"You're awake", Wooyoung smiled at him, holding two cups of coffee, "Painkillers are on the counter, your phone is charging in my room, your wallet is... Well your wallet is gone"

San whined, events from last night flowing back into his memory. He had actually lost his wallet, how stupid could he be.

"Oh fuck, I owe that dude a new phone"

Wooyoung laughed at that, setting down one of the cups in front of him, "Yeah, you do"

San stared at the cup in front of him. Pure black coffee, not a drop of milk in it.

He waited a little for it to cool down before taking a careful sip. Instead of looking unimpressed drinking it, as he originally planned, he immediately scrunched up his nose at the bitter taste.

Wooyoung tilted his head, "You don't like it? Sorry, you just seemed like someone who's into espresso"

San quickly shook his head and put his cup down.

"Not really. I like my coffee with milk, sugar and cream topping"

Wooyoung gaped at the elder, letting out a breathy laugh, "You're so soft"

"I'm not soft just because I like my coffee sweet"

"You are! You were.. last night"

San's eyes dropped. Right. The kiss.

...to be continued

————————————————————————

How do you guys like your coffee?

Team sweet

Team bitter

Team mix

Let's get Woosan started!

See you next time (: