Chapter Twenty-Two

I woke up at Mia's house this morning realizing it was Halloween! I needed to go home today so I could figure out a Halloween costume, and get ready for the party. I was so excited. This party was going to be huge! And Brady was going to be there! This was so exciting! Mia woke up and told me that she later got a call from Ryan. They  were both really embarrassed and worked it out. He actually asked her out! She unfortunately told him what happened with Brian, so I hope he doesn't tell Brady. I want to.

As I got home, I noticed that Brady and Conner cars were gone. That was weird to me, but not something worrying me. I dropped my stuff  and went straight to the store. Because my old costume just didn't work out, I decided to do a whole new thing. I will be going as Dorthy from Wizard of Oz   !!!

I got a   Blue checkered dress and red heels and all kinds of stuff for the costume. I was so exited! It might be a bit much for the party but I did not care. It was nothing sexy, but it was so cute if you ask me.

As I got ready I thought about Brady. I wanted to make things official. I think that would be the greatest. He is so wonderful, I just want to date him so bad.

Mia texted and told me Ryan was picking her up and they were headed for the party. I said I would meet her there. I was so excited. I decided I would go around eight, to seem cool.  I lived near there, so I just walked.

I got there and ran into Mia and Ryan! Mia was dressed as Olive Penderghast and Ryan was dressed as some sort of spider man .They were sitting next to each other just talking on the couch. I decided to sit with them for like five minutes, but then I would look for Brady.

I left the couch and went to look for Brady, and would come to regret it. I ran into Brant, Josh, and Conner. Josh was dressed as anakin skywalker, Brant was dressed as Patrick Bateman, and Conner was dressed as Ferris buelers. Josh was talking to me while Brant and Conner acted kind of weird around me.
I was asking where Brady was but it felt like Josh kept trying to change the conversation. I decided that I was going to go off and look for him.

After the longest time of looking. I was exhausted. Then, I noticed a big group in a circle.
They were all cheering, but I couldn't tell what for. I shouldn't have looked. I saw Brady making  out with a beautiful  girl dressed as a sexy carrie. I kissed him. He kissed me. Now, he was kissing her and she was kissing him. I saw this and turned around to get out of here. I needed to get out of here. I turned and ran into someone. They spilt their drink all over my dress. I was sobbing. I ran out of the house and into the street. My heels were too much. I took them off. I walked home with a stain on my dress, heels in me hands, and tears running down my face.

When I got home, I didn't go into my house. I instead went into my car. I drove my car around listening to music and just sobbing. I was in emotional wreckage. I drove to the nearest gas station and bought a bunch of junk. I sat outside and just snacked and cried.

This is what I get for kissing Brian. Or even just kissing Brady. I wish I never kissed him. I wish I could redo it all. I wish I didn't become friends with him. I wish I never met him.