"I- He- He was busy fucking someone. Seems like I interrupted.", Wooyoung grimaced, trying to get the imagines of Jongho with some girl in his bed out of his head.

Felix just laughed at him, focusing back on the Tv.

——————around 3am———————————

San

Everything seemed blurred as San tumbled through the empty streets of Seoul.
After he accidentally left his wallet in the bar and wasn't able to convince them to give it back to him, he didn't have any money left for a taxi to get him home.

He was absolutely wasted but not stupid, so he didn't even consider driving in his state.

San had his hands in the pockets of his jacket as he tried to focus on the street signs. His phone died a few hours ago, causing him to loose track of time and surroundings.

To simplify his situation: He was screwed.

San tried his best to get his eyes back into focus as he attempted to read the signs, leading back to his campus but failed miserably. He sighed in frustration. How could he be so careless and unprepared?

Luckily the amount of alcohol he consumed helped to lighten his mood, because the situation suddenly felt rather funny.
How could he be so stupid?

San chuckled drunkenly, which quickly turned into a full hearted laugher.

"I am so- ohh god I'm such an idiot", by now the athlete had tears in his eyes as he held his stomach which already cramped from laughing.

San let himself drop to the floor and leaned his back onto the cold stone wall behind him. It took him some time but he finally managed to get a grip of himself and calm down a bit.

He let his eyes wander around the streets.
Maybe it was because of the alcohol but even the empty streets were amusing to him.

How could the always filled street suddenly become empty as soon as it gets dark? How can everybody just be gone out of sudden?
How can they decide to just leave?

Suddenly they're gone.
They just... leave.
It's only-

San stopped smiling.

-Me left.

His eyes dropped. He was alone. No one would come looking for him if he'd just-

"Get OFF of me!"

San snapped out of his trance and quickly looked up, "Hello?"

Nobody answered him. All that could be heard were some weird grunts and hits.

San slowly ruffed himself up on his feet again, concentrating to get his blurry eyes to focus. He lazily scanned the street and stopped on a shadow on the road. There were definitely two people fighting around the corner.

"I swear to god I will get you in jail if you don't leave me alone!"

San stepped a little closer towards the voice.

"Hey, let go of me!"

He frowned, slightly quickening his pace.

"No! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!"

And again, San was drunk but definitely not stupid. Hearing these words was all it took for him to hastily step around the corner.
The amount of alcohol in his body caused him to not see anything else than two people in front of him. He couldn't even tell if they were men or women because of his blurred vision but that didn't matter. San heard enough.