Part Three, Chapter Fifteen

I entered Naia's room in Kai's house while brushing my hair. It has grown a lot since I entered this world. However, I guess one of the main reasons was my awakening. The councilors, or at least that was what I called them, kept mentioning our awakening. I guess, it meant us physically recognizing our powers. I looked at my hands and did a motion with it. I chuckled as I thought about those powers I will be able to use properly soon. Those cool effects in movies and tv-shows, it has all come true. Except this time, I'm the hero.

The other girls were already there when I entered Naia's room. Solemina's cheerful voice welcomed me as I walked in, "Sheesh Victoria, I didn't know you had that in you!" Solemina exclaimed as she face-planted into Naia's bed.

After my little "emotional damage control speech" everyone's focused on our top one priority, training the deities. Honestly it wasn't that hard to figure out a way. Based on them, the last time we reincarnated the same thing happened. The only difference for us now is that our time is losing really quickly. We need to find the most efficient way to learn before the Sinners come back.

"Honestly, I was also very surprised, Victoria. You were not the kind I knew that would make speeches like that," Alizeh complimented, while shooting Solemina a glare for her to sit up.

"Thanks I guess? I'm the kind of person who likes to speak her mind. I'm just not that good at putting my words together the moment I think of it," I told her as I offered Solemina a teasing glance.

"That's honestly very natural, you're not a native speaker right?" Naia said as she sat on the ground. I saw her contorting her hand into different shapes and holding out her palm. I chuckled as I realized that she was trying to summon her powers.

"Wow that's very rude Naia, just because she's not a native speaker doesn't mean, ahhh! NAIA! Watch it!" Solemina screeched as water sprayed at her everywhere.

We all stared in shock as a fountain of water sprayed from the ground towards Solemina. Naia was sitting a few centimeters away, completely dry and shocked. Her hands were held up, palm facing the direction the water had gone when it sprayed at Solemina. The area around the hole was cracking, and the fountain of water grew. We just sat there, speechless.

"Well, someone probably needs their pipes checked," Naia commented and smiled nervously.

Alizeh looked at me and sighed. Her weary look made me laugh on the inside. She certainly was going to scold Naia a lot today. However, somehow, apparently I was wrong. Alizeh walked out the room leaving me with the two troublemakers. Not even bothering to turn back she told me, "Victoria, you can do the damage control today. I am tired, I'll be in my room,"

Naia looked at me for mercy. I sighed and sat on the ground next to her. "Mind explaining how it happened?" I questioned.

"I was just trying my powers!" Naia defended.

"Didn't you hear what the general said? Our powers could be destructive if not used properly. Do you even know the basics of our power?"I exclaimed, annoyed by how careless she was. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Solemina shuffled uneasily. Her gaze flitted back and forth towards the exit and me.

"Don't look Solemina, you're not going anywhere," I snapped, my eyes sharp and cold.

Solemina was about to open her mouth but shutted it after seeing my death glare. She mumbled something and crossed her arms across her chest. I took a few deep breaths and got ready for my glorious speech. I've seen Alizeh do this before, and it was clearly very hard. My talent is to smooth situations and give everyone a "good job" compliment. This, scolding and arguing with a straight, cold face, was not my best skill. After another deep breath, I gathered all my patience and coolness. Looking directly into Naia's eyes, I held my straight face and started.