Part Three, Chapter Twelve

I smiled while being wrapped in a warm embrace by Victoria. All the exhaustion earlier was washed away when love entered my heart. In my opinion, these people are like my sisters. Alizeh's stern gaze made me want to hide, but I know that she cares for me. Being strict is just her own way of doting on the ones she loves. I looked at her and our eyes met, sighing, she joined the embrace as well. After we pulled away, my eyes widened when I noticed the severe changes of appearance on Alizeh and Victoria. The two of them were wearing elegant dresses and crowns that matched their outfits perfectly. They looked so queenly. Looking closer, I noticed something behind Alizeh's back. Something soft and feathery. Were those wings? However that wasn't all, something else felt different. The air around them, and their features seemed to have changed. There was a new kind of confidence that you could feel from them that ordinary people wouldn't have. What had happened?

Naia on the other hand, though her clothing had changed as well, you could still see the mischievous sparkling in her eyes. Naia will always be Naia I suppose. Though I have to say that she looked more authorized than before. Just a little. However, I had to admit that her dress was beautiful. Her dark blue ruffle-bardot-dress brought out her big eyes. The crown that she was wearing was made out of fresh cut sapphires. The same gems decorated the edge of the blue veil that she wore beneath the crown, covering her face and turquoise, violet hair.

"Naia, I see that you've also discovered something haven't you?" Alizeh asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I was really surprised when it happened. All of a sudden my head was filled with the buzzing noises of people speaking. Suddenly I blanked out and when I woke up, I changed," Naia said "calmly". I could tell that she was having a hard time holding in the excitement. Others might be fooled by her posture and coolness. However, I know Naia too well to believe that.

"I can tell that you haven't changed that much, Naia," Victoria teased and looked towards my direction. She said, "Solemina, have you experienced anything yet?"

I blinked, confusion clouded my mind. What did she mean by experience? "What?" I asked.

"Aw, look at you, you're so confused Solemina. How adorable of you," Naia cooed.

I glared at her. Naia smiled at me innocently and I growled. Though the two of us were close, she could be the most annoying person ever. Especially when she acts so guiltless, and pure.

"Alizeh, should I bring her to another room and help her with the process?" Victoria asked Alizeh calmly while shooting Naia a warning glance.

I sighed in relief when Alizeh nodded. This was so embarrassing, especially with Naia making fun of me because I haven't modified like them. I glanced at Victoria, and she shot me a knowing glance before walking out of the room. I turned around to follow her, but stopped mid-way. I looked at Naia and shot a deadly glare. She smiled and curtsied at me. Rolling my eyes, I left the room. However, before I continued catching up to Victoria, I noticed Alizeh glaring at the man that had brought me and Naia here. He was walking towards Victoria's direction and I could tell that Alizeh didn't like him a bit. Why? I thought. I knew that Alizeh had high expectations for friends, but she never expressed any dislike towards others. Was there something else going on that I was not aware of, or was it just my imagination? Shrugging I decided to put away my thoughts for now and focus on the present.

***

I sat down on my bed and looked at Solemina. She hasn't changed a bit. Unlike Naia who had also discovered her identity, Solemina stayed the same. I looked at her questionaly, and she simply looked at me with curious eyes. I sighed, what should I do? If Solemina wasn't a deity like Alizeh, Naia, and I, she would be so disappointed. Naia's constant teasing also didn't exactly help the situation. It was so insensitive of her to poke at Solemina for fun at this point. Looking down at myself I realized that perhaps I shouldn't have publicly ask Solemina about something that clearly hasn't ha[pend to her yet.