Sekido yelled as aizetsu looked before he spin his yari and spoke

"I was about to do that so stop yelling at me your making me sad..."

He was ready to split genya in half (for shadowing *wink wink*)

Before genya disappeared and aizetsu looked in shock and genya then appeared behind aizetsu ready to cut his neck

"I'll cut your damn head off, as many as it takes!"

Genya said with a grin as his sword sway to aizetsu's neck before he was struck by lighting.

He saw sekido "this damn demon.." genya thought before he shot at sekido's wrist and sekido looked at his wrist before looking at genya with anger

"whats going on here..?? Why won't he just die!? What is this mother fucker, is a demon or some shit"

Sekido thought as aizetsu hit genya's back making genya cough out blood and getting yeeted to another room and falling face flat on the floor.

"Wow that guy is more fun to play with!!"

Karaku leaned closer to nezuko with a grin

"im done playing with you." (karaku is like that one sence from toy's story.. The meme..)

Karkau then kicked nezuko so hard that she became rengoku.

"hey sekido after I dismembered her limbs, strike her with your staff and paralyse her with your lighting"

Karaku said while he grin and sekido groan in frustration

"that was my plan the whole time, you fucking idiot.."

Sekido said while karaku rolled his eyes before he pulled nezuko's arm trying to dismember but nezuko woke up form her 10 second of death and just dismember karaku inside by taking the arm with the leaf and splash karaku with her blood and burning him.

"what are you doing you idiot!!?"

Sekido said in anger while standing there like a idiot not even trying to help.

Then nezuko use the leaf to send karaku flying and karaku screams while flying to space.

Nezuko turn to sekido about to the same thing but she thought she was slick but sekido just hit her arm away with his staff making her turn cause she drop karaku's arm.

Sekido spin his staff up in the air like a badass and when nezuko turn to look at him she was stab in the neck and she fell to her knees, sekido then put his dirty ass slipper on her thigh and paralysed her with his lighting powers.

"wow.... Man your legs are wow"

Y/n said in the corner as he is still tied up.

Sekido walked up to y/n and just stared at him and y/n looked up at sekido with a smirk

"I can see your_"

"don't even finish that y/n l/n."

"how the fuck do you know my last name!?"

"I have my ways.."

"nahh"

Both of them looked at each other before y/n tried to get up but he is struggling and sekido just looked at him while holding in a smile

"you look like an idiot right now.. You know that right?"

"shut up"

Y/n said as he finally got up and glared at sekido

"short"

Y/n simply said and sekido glares at y/n

"no I am not."

"you are."

"im not"

Both of them just kept insulting each other but in the end y/n gave sekido a kiss.

1031 words

I love you all and thank you for supporting my book 💕

T

T

hat one sentence in chapter 12.