Chapter 14- Family Time

Start from the beginning

"Hey, who are you texting? Girlfriend huh?"

I snatched the phone. And scrolling through his Instagram.

"Phi!!! Give me back my phone! Huh! When did you even come?"

"Oh, when you were grinning looking at the text your sweetheart sent. You were so in love that you didn't even notice I was here!"

Macau snatched his phone and gave me an eye roll.

"You are the one who is talking!"

"Hey, move piggy! What do you mean?"

I snuggled in his bed and he whined.

"Oh, do you really think that I will never notice how you are oozing behind P'Pete all the time? Urgh! Your romance makes me sick! Blah!"

"Hey! I never ooze on him! I am the boss of this house. And I never change my level for anyone!"

"Oh yeah! You may be the boss of this house! But even the guards know P'Pete is the real boss of you! Ha ha!"

"Hey! How dare you rotten pumpkin!"

I gently goofed around with Macau... And we spent the whole day together eating meals and playing video games and fighting over idols, discussing the current fashion trend and all. It was like the old time! Like when we were kids and we didn't have to worry about anything happening outside our comfortable room! I think I forgot that Macau is still a kid, who doesn't have a mother, who is completely ignored by his father. Like New said I am the only one Macau has. And I didn't give my time to Macau like I used to.

Luckily, I have New and P'Nop on my team. They are the only people I trust to leave Macau. He also enjoys their company. And when I asked why he quickly got attached to them, he said he could feel their love was genuine. Which really made me happy and grateful for them.

It's already 8 pm. Nop and Pete are not back yet. Pete called and informed me he is going to yok bar with Porsche and big brother and they will drop him here. So, I think I will spend more time with Macau. Nop is still with the search team.

"Umm... K-Khun Vegas."

It was New. He is nervous and slightly shivering.

"What is it now? Do you want to hit me or something?" I deepened my voice to make it sound more serious.

"Argh... Khun...! Please forgive me khun! I am so... So...sorry khun! Sorry! Urgh...!"

He knelt in front of me crying in embarrassment.

I somehow controlled my laughter and maintained a deep voice.

"Do you really think I am gonna let you go after you rail me like a three-year-old kid? Your boss? The mafia king? The man who fed you?"

"I am so... Sorry! I... I couldn't control it khun! I am sorry!"

"Hmm... It's okay. I am sliding this one if you accept my punishment."

"I will do anything khun. Thank you," he said still shivering.

"Hmm. Meet me tomorrow morning at the office. We can discuss the crime and punishment there. Now, go and do your duty. I will feed Macau his dinner. "

"Okay, Khun. Can I just say good night to Macau?"

"Hey New, do you think your boss is unworthy somehow?"

"No khun. I never think that way. I am always grateful to you. You are an amazing boss!"

"Then why the heck you don't say good night to me? Huh? Why did you give special treatment to Macau only? I am your boss"

"Huh? I thought you never liked those greetings. Sorry khun. I will treat you as I treat Macau. "

New hugged me suddenly.

"Good night little bo- oh sorry Khun I thought of Macau again."

"Hmmm.. New, actually you don't have to hug. I was expecting a small good night note. I think that's enough for me."

"WHAT?! NO! It was my fault for not treating you like Macau. Now let me hug you and say my greetings! Hmmm... Good night big boy! "

"WHAT?!"

"What?! Sleep tight you piggy or I will send all the ghosts to your room tonight. And don't stay awake with your stupid phone. Got it?"

"Huh? Ye- yes. Good night."

New separated himself from the hug gave me a bow and went to wish Macau. Is something wrong with me or is something wrong with them?!

I went back to Macau. And played some more video games while waiting for Pete.