Boy or Girl

Time skip...

22 weeks/ six months

"I swear on them damn All Might sheets you got..Katsuki fucking Bakugo I will kick your ass if you don't get off of me!" You shout. Feeling his heavy ass all on you was pissing you off badly.

"No..let...me sleep Y/n...damn," he mumbles in his sleep, you scoff then call Mistuki.

"Hey Y/n! You okay?" she asks when she answers.

"No I'm not! Your son is on me like he a damn baby, he weigh probably more than me right now..I'ma burn them damn sheets in his old room!" You said causing Mitsuki to laugh.

"Last time I fucking checked, this my bed and my wife who's carrying My child, and my baby is NOT complaining...so go ahead and burn them damn sheets!"

You roll your eyes then yourself to get up which had him move over anyways.

"After we come from the doctor, I'm coming to burn them sheets..see you later love youu," you then hung up and laughed seeing Katsuki mugging you.

"You really grind my nerves you know that," he sighed as he got up from the bed.

"Are those my boxers?! He asked, you laugh and nod.

Katsuki shakes his head and brings you closer to him "now how would you feel if I wore your shit?" He asked, you rolled your eyes "be like, damnnn bae ian think you had all that ass back there!" You laughed.

He sighs and kissed your stomach "this one isn't as active as the twins," he mumbles "speaking of..where are those bad ass kids?" You asked.

"MINE"

"NO..MINE"

"DADDY!"

"MOMMY!"

you both sighed and went to the twins room seeing them tugging on a blanket.

"This mine!" Harper stomped "nun uh! It mine!" Carter shouts at her.

Katsuki takes the blanket from them and flicks their foreheads.

"It's mine, I bought it..come on so we can get ready," he said as he picked them up and heads downstairs.

You followed slowly, even though you're only six months, the baby got you all big.

You sat on the couch, trying your best not to go to sleep "mommy tired?" You heard Harper ask.

"She..uh sick?" Carter said curiously.

You laughed and kissed their small hands "no..I'm not sick, my feet just hurt," you said softly.

"Oh..DADDY! Mommy's feet hurt!" Harper shouts, Katsuki just shakes his head, she reminds him of himself way too much.

He puts the plates of food on the coffee table then came to you three.

"They're swollen?" He asked as he sat down.

You nod and watch the kids eat, realizing your house is about to be even more rowdy.

"Daddy, can we play uh..hero and bad guys??" Carter asked.

"You don't want to know if you're having a brother or sister?" He asked, Carter gasped and nods his head.

You smiled and just watched as Katsuki handled everything. Cleaning up the kitchen and washed the kids up then got their clothes on.

"Am I the best daddy in the world?" He asked them and they clapped their hands.

"Yes!" They shout.

Katsuki smirks and turns to you "call that damn cup holder!" He said, he must be talking about Sero.