Double Trouble

Your mother loves her grandchildren dearly, before the twins she and Sydney would always hangout.

But now with her and the twins who's father is a loud hot head...thing can go left.

She currently watching them while you, Katsuki, Eijro, and Iman worked. She was making something to eat when she heard many thuds.

She quickly went upstairs to see the twins wrestling.

"Grandma make them stop!" Sydney shouted, covering her ears as those babies rolled on the floor yelling loudly.

Your mother picked them up and sighed.

"You two need a nap," she said talking a deep breath.

She laid them down in separate beds then called you.

"Hello?" You answered before the phone hung up.

"When are you coming to get you demon spawns? They've been fighting, throwing food, even sat on my face with a full diaper!" Your mother shouted.

She heard Katsuki laugh then an "ow".

"We're on the way,"

She hung up then sighed, she loves those adorable babies but they're bad as hell at times.

"My mama would've beaten me with the extension cords," she mumbled.

Her and Sydney went back downstairs together to continue making lunch, it was just tuna fish salad but she was going to make sandwiches.

"You want to try it?" Sydney nodded then took a bite "it's good!" She said while chewing.

"Don't chew with your mouth full love," Sydney nodded and continued eating then the front door opened.

"Where's my brats?" Katsuki asked, he didn't seem to be upset but he still had that rough tone. You mother noticed he had multiple hickeys on his neck then shook her head laughing to herself.

"Okay cheetah neck, hello to you too but they're upstairs," she said laughing.

"Hey, we have to make any time a fun time," he said before going upstairs.

While he was gone your mother gets a phone call.

"Demarcus what do you want,You left something over here?" She asked your father.

"It's Crystal.."

Her eyes slightly widened then took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, this is his number, how can I help you Crystal," your mother asked.

"Are you two sleeping together?"

"Uhm..why do you think that?" At this point your mother was digging her grave again.

"Demarcus has been acting strange, like since Y/n gender reveal,"

"That's been like almost a year ago,"

Crystal continued talking but your mother stopped listening when she saw your father walk inside the house and Katsuki coming downstairs.

"Uhm Crystal I'll have to call you back, grandma duties call!" You mother instantly hung up then ran to your father.

"I'll take Sydney with us, go grab your stuff kid!" Katsuku said before going back upstairs.

"Why does Crystal have your phone!" Your mother shouted "I left my shirt over here so I told her I'd be back..she called?"

"Yes! Then started asking questions about if we're sleeping together,"

"Okay?"

God your father could be so dumb.