First Dinner

Waking up on a Friday with two hot headed twins was, unpredictable.

Feeling many small slaps to the face and waking you up, you saw your adorable yet evil babies in your face with slobber dripping down to your face.

When it had touched you, you started to "cry", they just started laughing, they sound much like their father.

Speaking of, he was in the bed sound asleep.

"Go mess with daddy" you said trying to put them on Katsuki, but as soon as you tried to put them down Katsuki woke up quickly making the twins laugh.

"What the hell? You went and fought Bianca Belair and lost?!" He said seeing how you looked a mess.

You gave Katsuki a look then got out of bed; niggas were trying you this morning.

As you went into the bathroom, you must've thought it was a family reunion happening because Katsuki and the twins came in too.

"Damn, can I not have privacy?" You said turning the sink on, they all shook their head at you and just watched as you did your morning routine.

"So, what's the plan today?" Katsuki asked while watching you wash your face "uhh nothing? he sighed, and continued to follow you with the kids.

He watched as you went through your side of the closet and. Pulled out a large container full of hair products.

"Oh hell no-" he said stepping back.

"What? You act like I'm about to wash yo hair, though I need to, all that damn dandruff"

Katsuki started mumbling and grumbling from your words, you felt a little bad knowing the fact that dandruff can mess peoples self esteem up. You started pepper kissing him making him smirk.

Right before he was about to kiss you back the twins started fussing.

"Aww you two want a kiss?" You said in a babyish tone then pepper kissing them on the cheeks making them laugh.

"We should go out for dinner, as a family you know" Katsuki said, you were a bit worried about having the kids go outside, paparazzi are everywhere nowadays and you didn't want the twins to fuss.

But you did feel like it'd be a nice dinner, and to see if they're ready to go to restaurants with you and Katsuki.

"Fine" you said making Katsuki's eyes lit up "great, then we could drop them off with my parents" he suggested, you simply nodded then went downstairs. You were starving and you bet the others were too.

"Before you start going all crazy, we can cook together" Katsuki sighed and put the twins down on their play mat and turned on something for them as they played with their toys.

"Ah!" Harper shouted, Katsuki looked at her pointing over to Bluey then at his quiet little boy Carter, who was laying down looking at his father.

"Alright then, I guess we're watching bluey" he sisd before playing the show then going back to the kitchen.

He watched you as you found some ingredients and pans, either he just hadn't had any sex with you for a good long time or....nah the first possibility is the only possibility.

"Those shorts look nice" he said making you turn to face him, he had a smirk on his face as he leaned on the counter.

"Why are you looking?" You asked giving him a glare.

Katsuki had chuckled then kissed your cheek and started helping you cook. He decided to make french toast while you had made omelettes, other than those you had gotten some bananas and strawberries for the twins.