That Dream..?

You jumped up horrified in the middle of the night, you were really warm so you checked if you were sweating and you surely were.

You cried silently, remembering that you had the same dream about you having such a hard birth from years ago.

That..dream is what's making you cry, you had it again but there was more tears and some blood that you saw this time..what's going on?

You quickly got out of bed and went downstairs, not even knowing that the twins were in your bed and were wide awake.

"Mommy sad?" Carter whispered to his sister, she shrugged then quickly got out of the high bed to follow you along with her brother.

They quickly moved so they wouldn't let you see or hear them yet.

They watched you drinking some water, you were still crying and it scared the twins, you were crying harder and they never saw you like this.

"Wake daddy," Carter whispered as he walked to you, she nodded then went back upstairs.

"Mommy?" Carter called out which caught your attention.

"Why are you up so early?" You asked as you picked him up, he then gave you a hug "me and uh Harper saw you cry, so we think you sad," he said.

You hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

"You okay?" You heard Katsuki ask, you could tell he just woke up from his voice and hair.

You simply nod and wipe your tears, Katsuki scoffs then hugged you along with Harper.

"Wanna talk about it later?" He whispered in your ear and you nod again, he hums then picks the kids up and had you get on his back.

"Where are you taking us?" You asked as he started to walk.

"To the theatre room," he replies, you sigh and just enjoy not having to walk.

When you all got there, he dropped everyone on the seats and turned the screen on.

"Mulan!" The twins shout, their new favorite movie was now all the Mulan movies.

You weren't complaining and neither was Katsuki. He put the movie on and you all just snuggled up with each other.

You then realized after ten minutes in the movie it's like three in the morning...

"Yeah..they're asleep again," Katsuki laughed.

You both shared a laugh then laid them down properly.

"Now tell me..what's wrong," he said, drawing circles on your hand, you sighed and looked away.

"I had this dream..well I had it back when we were in school but I saw it again, I was in the delivery room having a baby, they were so cute..like they looked like both of us and they were so tiny and delicate..but I had a hard time giving birth..Katsuki I saw blood..I was crying a lot too...and my mom had told me I may be able to see future events like my great grandmother," you said sounding like you were going to cry.

Katsuki's eyes widened, you never told him about the dream you had years ago ever, it kinda scared him too actually.

He hugged you semi tightly "I'm...sorry, why didn't you tell me about this when it first happened?!" He asked.

"I didn't want to overthink anything, I thought it didn't mean a thing but now that it happened again..this must be a sign for something,"

Katsuki didn't say a word, he just held you close to him while softly kissing you.

You both eventually fell asleep after a while...

Time Skip

"They want a bluey theme for their birthday Katsuki, I thought we talked about that," you said as you both walked around the store to grab things for the twins birthday.