No Kids

Waking up to another day off was great, especially when you and Katsuki are off and while the kids are with his parents.

Once you finally woke up you saw that Katsuki was still asleep and laying on his stomach, he was snoring a bit, but he seemed at peace, but being the person, you are you had to mess with him.

You pulled the cover from off of him revealing his bare back, Katsuki's been working out more and it shows. You had your hands trail down his spin to his waist.

"Damn Katsuki, you got a fatter ass than me!" You said as you slapped it and made him jump and fell off the bed, you laughed while watching him freak out from being woken up.

"Y/n I'm going to beat your fucking ass" he said pulling you close to his chest trying to go back to sleep "Kat let me go! I'm hungry" you said trying to pull away from his grip.

"Should've thought of that before waking me up."

You groaned and shifted into a little kitten then back to normal, but he pulled you back "nigga let me the fuck go!" He shook his head and sighed.

Though you started this he was getting on your nerves as you both were play fighting, you moved around a lot ending up on top of him, he opened his eyes and smirked "well hello" he said, you had a scowl on your face and rolled your eyes.

You both just stared at each other for a while then you felt his hands on your waist smoothly going down to your butt.

"What're you doing?" You asked seeing a smirk appear on his face "nothing, I'm just holding my wife's perfect ass" you sighed then jumped from feeling the burning sensation from your right ass cheek, Katsuki started laughing at you making you roll your eyes "nigga that hurts" you said getting up just for him to smack it while still using his quirk this time leaving a mark..

You went into your bathroom seeing the mark on your skin and let out a sigh, then he walked in the bathroom.

"What now?" You asked seeing him close the door, he shook his head and wrapped his arms around your waist while he kissed on you neck, you've noticed that for the past week or so, he's been more affectionate with you.

"You better stop before we make some more kids in here" you laughed, he ignored you smirking "I wouldn't mind that" he mumbled as turned you around to face him, he picked you up then turned you to face him "Katsuki what the hell!" You yelled as he placed you on the counter "Shut up damn it!"

He slowly pulled off the shorts and thin underwear you had on making sure not to rip it because he wasn't trying to spend more money on clothes, he slid his finger across your slit making you gasp from the feeling of his surprisingly cold hand.

"I haven't had a taste of you in so long, you know you missed it Y/n," Katsuki said lowly. He kissed and left marks on your thighs.

You already knew how he was about to act, the two of you haven't had sex in over a month. Having kids has now put a pause on your very active sex life.

Your moans got out of control, feeling Katsuki in between your thighs, eating you out like no tomorrow.

You tugged on his hair; he smirked as he looked at you while still fucking you with just his tongue. It felt so good but felt like you couldn't continue.

"Feels good yeah?" He smirked as he watched you be a complete mess.

He soon backed away and kissed you, both of your moans connected with each other as the kiss deepened. You pulled down his pants seeing his hard dick waiting on you.

"Do whatever you want baby, it's yours," he said chuckling "just fuck me Kat, please,"

He smirked then kissed you softly.

"Don't run from me either,"

Time Skip

After many...many rounds, the two of you were in bed watching movies and eating on snacks.

"I miss my babies," you sighed, holding on to Katsuki.

"I don't, I need this damn break," he said as he ate another chip.

"Kat-those are your kids! And you always play with them then get sad when it's time for them to sleep,"

"So? I'm 23, I feel like I'm 70," he groaned.

You laughed and playfully rolled your eyes at him "you know you love them, and they love you too,"

"Whatever, like I said I miss my babies..oh my gosh they're almost one!" You said loudly which startled Katsuki.

"Stop fucking moving! Yea they're are so what?" The way he said made you mad and just flicked his fforehead.

"Bye Katsuki," you got up from the bed and left the room.

He followed you quietly, you went all the way down to the basement to the pool and sat at the edge dipping your feet in.

Katsuki joined you, almost making you fall in.

"Fuck don't do that," you said, he shook head then turned your head in his direction.

"What's wrong Y/n?"

"It seems like you don't care about our kids Kat, you just have to dry nonchalant attitude when I said something about them,"

Tears fell down your cheeks, now that's what caught his attention. He didn't want to see you or the twins cry it didn't matter what's the reason.

He pulltyou into a hug, cussing at himself in his head.

"I'm sorry, I never want you to think that I don't care for them or even you, I love those bad ass brats to death, if I can I'd buy them the word,"

Katsuki kissed your cheeks and kept doing so until he got a laugh out of you.

"I just want them to have the father I didn't have growing up, I mean he was there in Highschool but you know what I mean," he chuckled then pecked your lips a few times.

"I miss them too, but you know they love that hag," he said rolling his eyes.

"Yes they do, and you love her too so don't even do that Kat," he grumbled then got up.

You watch as he took off all of his clothes.

"What're you doing?" You asked "going to take a dip in this pool, are you joining me?,"

You got up slowly as you reluctantly took all of your clothing off, Katsuki pulled you to his chest and kissed you.

You kissed him back, you knew he was trying to push you in bc the water so before he had the chance you shifted into a small cat then shifted back.

"You tried it," you laughed as you pushed him in the water.

"Y/n!" He shouted coming up from underwater.

You jumped in with him laughing, he held you close shaking his head.

"I can't fucking stand you,"  he mumbled, you smiled snd kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Kat,"

He sighed and laid back in the water, thinking about his family, he's happy that he has the twins but he enjoys his time with you..alone.

A day with No Kids is what you both needed.

Any mistakes made sorry

Next Time on the Kardashians: Double Trouble.