Post Partum

Twins were born June 10th (omg gemini babies-)

It's been two weeks since you had the twins, Katsuki told you to trust him and you did so bow you were in the new house. It was hard to adjust a bit you got used to it quickly.

The twins room was right next to yours and you had gotten them on the same sleep schedule, but it was around one and them little fucks both decided to wake you out of your sleep, knowing your husband and him saying he needs beauty sleep so he could have a good day at work. You got out of bed and threw on your robe then made your way to the twins room, they both weren't hungry just wanted some attention. You picked up Harper and Carter but you couldn't rocked then both so you forced Katsuki to wake up m.

You kicked him off the bed, he let out a groan abd slowly got up "what is it Y/n" he asked in a groggy tone "help me Katsuki, I can't rocked them both" he sighed and took Harper "hi my little teddy bear, you woke up mommy again huh?" you smiled at and shook your head at him as you looked at Carter who was falling asleep again "do you have to go to work today Katsuki" you asked rubbing Carter's back "yea, why" he asked

You sighed and looked down "it'll be nice to have some help you know" you said, Katuski smiled and and took Carter from you. After he put them back in their cribs he got back in bed with you "I come by every break I get today but won't Iman be here since he's not working" you nodded and sighed "you okay" he asked pulling you into his lap "I'm fine, just tired" you said, Katsuki hummed and hugged you tight "Katsuki why do you do this" you said laughing "I wanna feel you on my chest, is that a problem" he asked drawing circles on your back "whatever Katsuki"

••••••••••••

"Y/n they're so adorable" Iman said as he held Harper "thank you" he smiled and gasped when Harper's eyes opened "she has your eyes but Bakugo's eye color" you nodded and focused on Carter so you could feed him. The doorbell rung so Iman shot up and got it "shouldn't you be working" he asked as Kai and Mina walked in "we just got out of a meeting, we wanted to visit you four" Kai said as he stretched. You sighed and took Harper from Iman and gave Carter to him "damn Y/n yo titties out" Mina said

"It's my house, no one told y'all to come here" once Harper was done you took the both of them and went upstairs "she okay, she doesn't look okay" Kai asked "I don't know, I heard a few cries from her but she wouldn't let me know what's up" Iman said as he turned around to look at the garage door open.

As you were in the twins room Harper was crying, you did everything you were supposed to do but nothing worked "please Harper, I don't know what to do anymore" you said as heavy tears swelled up in your eyes, once Harper settled down she saw you crying. Of course she's only two weeks old..she can't do much.

Then you heard hard stomping coming up the stairs and you knew who it was, when Katsuki came in he quickly took his gauntlets off then walked towards you "what happened, why're you crying" he asked as he picked up Harper "I'm tired okay, having two of them is hard" Katsuki wiped your tears away and hugged you "I'm sorry" you looked up and gave him a small smile "for what?" You asked "I don't want this to be hard on you, you're not doing anything wrong we're both new to this" you took a breath and smiled at him "are you giving mommy a hard time little one?" Katsuki said talking in. A baby voice to Harper, she was asleep and a smile apeared on her face.

"Iman put it back, you might break it" "dear baby brother, I'm not going to break anything" you and Katsuki came down the stairs seeing Iman with your coffee maker "Y/n y'all been married for five years and this is just now getting out of the box" Iman said "we've been busy, who has the time to open wedding gifts" you said, Iman rolled his eyes and hooked up the coffee maker "are you not going back to work Katsuki" you asked, he shook his head and picked you up "I want you to rest, I'll take care of the twins" you smiled and kissed him then went upstairs to your room