Cheyanne

"Honestly Y/n how do you do it? You're a mother of twins, Married to Pro Hero Ground Zero, and run a hero Agency" the interviewer said, you hated having to go to these but you had to go, as he asked more questions you felt something was off "I'm so sorry to cut you off but stop, something isn't right" he looked at you in confusion but let you speak "everyone please evacuate the building immediately " you said, the audience listened and quickly left then you looked at the camera men " stop fucking looking at my ass and cut the-" before you could finish the ceiling collasped. Quickly you took the camera man's arm and rushed to find an exit.

While running you saw he was still recording and that pissed you off badly "didn't I say to turn the Camera off? I'm trying to keep you alive but all you care about is the media" he didn't say anything back, before you could react you saw rose vines apearing on the floor "Cheyanne" you mumbled as you examined the hallway to see where the vines were coming from "leave the area" you said letting go of the camera man's arm, he listened and quickly found a way out of the building. Once his footsteps weren't heard you shifted into a wolf and followed the vines. You really hated Cheyanne for this, you barely see her but when she comes to attack she usaully would do it by now, for you to find her is wasting time.

The vines led all the way to the roof and when you got there the whole thing was covered in them and had a deep smell of the roses "finally, gosh you take forever" you heard Cheyanne's voice, you shifted back and rolled your eyes. As you walked around one of her vines wrapped around yor foot and started to pull you "Cheyanne let me go!" you yelled, the vine kept pulling you till it stopped right in front of her "missed me? I heard you got kids now, bummer their not going to see you again" at that she manipulated her vines to hold yyou still, all you had to do was not breathe in the aroma from the roses when they pop.

With Katsuki

"What! you're telling me Y/n's in trouble and no one decided to tell me!" Katsuki yelled over the phone with Mina "well if you watched her interveiw today you'd know" he scoffed "I'm busy, if you didn't know I'm working" he mumbled, Mina sighed at his words "well go help her stupid, you don't wanna be a single dad do you" she said laughing "whatever" he hung up on her and got his things to go "Shitty Hair i'll be back" he grumbled walking by Ejiro's office.

Once Katsuki got into his car he called you and suprisingly you answered "yes Katsuki" you said "What the fuck are you doing! who told you to get attacked Y/n" you hummed "Katsuki now's not a good time for your shit, if you're coming then come" you hung up and sent your location to him making Katsuki chuckle. It took him awhile to get to you since you were all the way across town but he finally got there he saw all the vines that were on the building and around it. "Everyone get away from the area, it's dangerous!" he called out to the people who were in the building, some listened and other's just stood still "Leave! the roses are poisonous, don't you wana live?!"

They quickly ran over across the street where they guess it'd be safe, Katsuki didn't care but now he had to help you. As he followed the vines he could hear you yelling and that made him panic a bit, he started running till he made it to the roof seeing more vines and a dome of them. He assumed that's where you were with Cheyanne "damn it, you better not be right here" he mumbled as he activated his gauntlet, luckily where he shot he didn't hear anyone get hurt so you were fine.

Katsuki quickly ran inside the hole he made and saw you in wrapped in Cheyanne's vines "what the hell Y/n!" He yelled, you glared at him and scoffed "what! You expect me to do something while I'm stuck!" He nodded "duh! You can shift into any animal of course!"

"Well I can't do that in a tight grip" before you two could continue arguing Cheyanne made another appearance and tried to do a surprise attack on Katsuki, hecould sencmse she was coming and quickly moved out of her way and blasted her "shoot at the roots!" You called out getting his attention "fine! You didn't think about shifting different parts of your body dumbass" that clicked, you actually didn't think about that. As Katsuki constantly hit the roots and Cheyanne herself you shifted your hand into very sharp claws and found a weak spot in the vine that was wrapped Around you.