𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐫

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

✦✦✦

『𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

"𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫!" 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 at me as I started attacking one of the state of the art punching machines. "Yes Sensei!" I retorted and obliged her demands. The past couple of weeks have been just what I needed, I had a weekend bender with some of my old friends and regained my focus. To help me remain focused, I asked Sensei Silver to put me in extra training to which he agreed and praised me for. He told me that he'd speak to Sensei Kim, Sensei Kim said she'd be taking my training- no one else. "Stop." She demanded quickly and I stopped, catching my breath. "Sensei Odell, bring them out." My sensei ordered as I gulped on some water, beads of sweat dripped down my face. I wondered what was in store for me today. Sensei Kim was no joke, brutal, hardcore but I wanted to take it. I wanted to be brave and strong. Sensei Odell came out with a row of tall ice blocks in a holder, that's when I looked down and realised there was a few layered sheets on the mats to stop the water seeping through.

"What, you having a party or something?" I wondered with furrowed brows, of course I knew they weren't but she surely wouldn't make me break the ice blocks, would she? "Funny." She commented. "Uh thanks?" I asked nervously. "There's no time for jokes in this dojo and that was not funny. Stand in front of the ice, if you make another joke this will be worse." Sensei Kim hissed, so I did as she demanded. She started to circle me, another intimidation tactic. I hated that this was working, my mind was wondering and it was nerves- I needed to have some more alcohol, it wasn't enough. "Sensei Kim can I just go get some water please?" I wondered politely. "No." She coldly refused, I went to protest and ask about the ice yet she cut me off, finally stopping in front of me.

"You disappoint me Kreese. The lies you attempt to tell its pathetic. I think it's time you learn a valuable lesson. You will smash through all these ice blocks with one hand and when you're done we'll discuss further lessons." Sensei Kim ordered, I nodded, "Yes Sensei." I agreed and went to karate chop the ice, she tutted. "No, use your fists." She demanded, I nodded and punched the ice block hard with my fist, a hiss escaped my lips as my hand collided with the cold ice. "Was that a whine I just heard?" She sneered, fuck. I went to defend myself and try again when she took a step closer to me. "Did someone not drink enough today? It amazes me how Silver believes you're a star student. Unpunctual, a drunk.. Weak." Kim started to taunt.

"I'm not fucking-" I went to snap yet she kept going, telling me how pathetic I was, how weak I was. "Kyo!" I screamed going to punch through the ice when I heard a voice yell, "That's enough." It was Terry walking into the dojo, I quickly stopped and glanced over to him. Was I shaking? I felt like I was shaking. "Sensei Kim, may I request that we move this sculpture and allow me to talk to Miss Kreese alone?" Sensei Silver asked, his voice was stern but not to the point he was being horrible to Sensei Kim- it was clear he had a lot of respect for Kim. She stepped back, "Remember what I said Kreese.." She glanced to Silver, "I'll speak with you later, Silver." And with that she walked off. I knew that they'd resolve their issues and I didn't understand what to do so I just stood there.

"You didn't have to do that." I commented softly, looking up to him and sipping on some water. "I know I didn't, but I wanted to. Can't let my star student get too hurt can I?" He smiled to me, I offered him a small smile back. I walked up to Terry and wondered gently, "I really am? I thought you'd think that Nichols or Payne-" I went to say when he cut me off, he put his hands on my shoulders. "Hey, you listen to me. You've got so much strength, yanno that? You just focus on what we've been working you for, focus on what matters." Terry smiled slightly to me, his tone was soft, his voice was gentle, comforting. He made me feel like I mattered, like I was loved. "The Sekai Taikai?" I asked him. "That's right, now, make sure you're on time tomorrow. No more lateness or else you'll get worse than that ice, alright?" He threatened almost, but he said it so calmly, so.. It felt the opposite. "See you at home, Sensei." I bowed to him before leaving.