Chapter 4: What Have We Done?

Marcelle's POV:

I fell backwards lightly onto her bed and she climbed on top of me and kissed me again. I gripped her arms in pleasure as I felt her tongue enter my mouth. We rolled over so that I was on top of her, our heavy skirts tangling together.

Elizabeth's grasping hands reached my breasts, and as she squeezed them, I arched my back uncontrolably and broke away from the kiss to let out a loud moan. She then began to nibble my neck and the wetness between my legs grew as I throbbed in pleasure. My moans became longer and louder until I was almost screaming in ecstacy.

I reached behind her to untie her corset and she sat up to help. Soon she was completely naked and was untying my bodice.

"What - What is going on?" I asked, confused but in heaven at the same time. I saw a drop of liquid running down Elizabeth's leg, telling me she felt the same way as me.

"We have to stop," she said, pushing me away. "This is so wrong, this cannot happen!"

My bodice dropped and my breasts were revealed, plump and hardened nipples. I saw her bottom lip tremble in desire and my hand flew to between my legs when I saw her bare chest too. Her round breasts were so big and perfect; they jiggled slightly as she bounced on the bed. Her hard nipples just called out to me and I pushed her back down on the bed and began to kiss her whilst tweaking those nipples.

Thankful that my bare legs were now free of those restricting skirsts, I wrapped myself around her naked body.  I lay my head in her chest and listened to the sound of her breathing before flicking my tongue over her breasts. She pushed her body backwards into the bed in pleasure, letting out appreciative moans and murmurs.

"This is so wrong," Elizabeth whispered, but the obvious ecstacy in her voice and lack of attempts to stop me, made me continue. I smilled, knowing I was making her feel good. I grinded my hips into hers and felt her breath become hitched. Her blue eyes were squeezed shut and she was biting her lip to stop herself from crying out. As I grinded harder and harder, our breasts presshing together and spilling sidewise of our bodies, I could feel her pushing and twitching beneath me and I knew she was close to climaxing. Just as she plummeted into the ultimate spiral of ecstacy, the doorbell rang.

Elizabeth's POV:

Being unmarried,  have never experianced what people call an 'orgasm' until that moment. I could not see, I could not hear, I could not think, I could not control myself. I let out a scream of pleasure and reached out in a delerium for Marcelle, but caught her breast instead. The fleshy plump feeling of it gave me another seizure of warmth. When it was over, Marcelle was unmoving and silent.

"Did you hear that?" She asked.

What was the matter with her, I just wnated to hold her. "I could not hear anything," I croaked.

"The doorbell," she whispered.

There was a small pause and then I said, "Well, the butler shall deal with it." It occured to me then that there were servants in the house. Had we ben too loud, had they heard us?

Marcelle spoke again before I had time to confide in her, "And if it is for you?" Her eyebrows raised.

"Then he shall come up here and tell me to-" I glanced at our naked bodies and understood. We heard slow footsteps ascending the stairwell. Jumping up and squealing, we grabbed our clothes that had been strewn around the room.

"Tie my dress Marcelle!" I cried.

"No, help me with my skirts!" She cried.

There was a knock on the door. We were silent, our hearts pounding and our blood pumping.

"M'Lady, your gentlemen friends are awaiting your downstairs," we heard the butler call in.

I cleared my throat, "Of course, how wonderful of them to call. We shall be just a minute."

He went away from the door and we dressed each other. Noticing how awful our hair had become, we redid that too and exited the room.

When we arrived downstairs, Tom grinned at me, "What took you so long Lizzie?" I felt my cheeks flush a violent red from his use of my shortened name and the answer to his question. I bowed my head and he came to put his arms around me but I pushed him away, still sensitive from that crazy feeling not long ago.

"Are you alright Elizabeth?" Tom asked, and I felt a tear dribble down my hot cheeks.

I wiped it away quickly and nodded, but then shook my head. "No. No I am not actually, I feel terrible and I think one of my migraines is coming along. I feel I should like to be quite alone if you don not mind," I began to cry and my voice rose higher and higher into boarderline hysteria. I turned and ran up the stairs into my bedchamber and at the sight of my creased bed shees, knelt down and wept on my knees.

A few moments later, Marcelle walked in. "Darling..." she filtered out. she came and knelt beside me but did not touch me.

How could I have done that? How could I have allowed myself to do the things I did and feel the things I felt when I was unmarried. And with another woman, with my childhood best friend ... Was I even still a virgin?

That thought rose panic in my mind and I thought of my Father's face if he knew. I would be sent to live as a nun surely? And what about Tom; he would never look at me again.

I began to cry harder, "What have we done?" I whispered in between sobs.

Still not touching me, Marcelle said, "I do not know." I looked up and saw a single tear drip down her face.

"I would like you to go. I would like all of you to go in fact, tell them all," I said to her.

And so, as if in a trance, she stood up and left the room. I heard the main door close a few moments later.