Chapter 3: "I Want You"

Marcelle's POV:

I felt Elizabeth's warm breath travel up the back of my neck and I was overcome with strange feelings. I had the sudden desire to just hold her and squeeze her so tightly, but instead I just stroked her hair and shut my eyes.

"Shall we prepare to leave for luncheon?" I heard her gently murmur after an indeterminable length of time.

Part of me just wanted to stay here, holding her forever but then I forced myself to imagine John with his brown hair and huge eyes and the same rush of desire filled my body.

"Yes alright then, shall I tell Gaston to prepare the horses?" I asked and she nodded and stood up.

When we were ready to leave, I asked Elizabeth, "We shall have no chaperon?"

She replied cheekily, "Tom and John shall be our chaperone's at luncheon."

I stared at her, "But Lizzie, that is unseemly!"

She smiled, "I really do like it when you call me Lizzie!"

"Do you?" I asked, rather surprised.

"Yes," she replied. "Let us go, do I look alright?"

For the first time since she changed, I really looked at her and I almost gasped by what I was met with. Her golden hair was piled on top of her head and her bright blue eyes looked wider and keener than usual. Her slim waist was drawn in further by her full-body corset and her skin was smooth and pale. As my eyes continued to search her, they rested on the plunge of her dress at the front. It revealed her huge pair of breasts looking swelled and plump. Images flashed through my mind and I just wanted to throw her to the ground, rip off her dress and cup my hands around those big breasts.

I felt a wetness between my legs and the urge to rub myself arose within me. What was happening?

I noticed her staring at me, waiting for an answer so I said, "Of course, you always look beautiful darling!" And it was true; she did.

Elizabeth's POV:

Marcelle's usually straight hair was curled today and it looked wonderful. As I sat next to her in the carriage, I sneaked looks at her from the corner of my eye.

Despite her skin not being pale, she was very beautiful. Her long corset dress held in her slim waist nicely and pushed up her breasts probably a little too much, causing my cheeks to flush pink.

I turned to look out of the window and forced my mind to think thoughts of Tom. I imagined myself kissing him and running my fingers through his long hair and felt that same rush of excitement, but then I turned back to Marcelle and those incredible breasts and felt myself become lubricated. As good as this pleasure felt, I could have cried; I did not want to fell this way about my best friend.

"Turn the carriage around," Marcelle suddenly shouted to the driver.

He obeyed and I ogled at her, "What on Earth are you doing?"

"We have not called in advance, so Tom and John shall not miss us," she said.

"Even so," I said, "Why turn around? Are you nervous again?"

I watched her chest rise and fall quickly, her big breasts heaving as she tried to control her breathing. "No," she replied, her voice strained. "I have to talk to you."

The carriage arrived outside my empty house and she pulled me out without even giving me time to gather my skirts. We ran upstairs to my bedchamber and she finally stopped.

"What has possessed you?" I panted.

"I don't know ... Lizzie, help me!"

"With what my darling, are you quite well?" I asked.

"I have sinned..."

"I am no priest," I conceded.

"I want you!"

I blinked and then laughed, "Want me to do what Marcelle?"

"To kiss me," she said with no trace of laughter on her face.

I stopped. Did she feel the same way about me as I felt about her? No, that was impossible.

My heart began to pound and my breasts heaved. I burned with desire and hoped against hope that she meant what I thought she did. It took physical effort to stop myself from moaning in lust and my hands shook as I said, "Really?"

She nodded.

I stood up very slowly and walked across the room until I was face to face with her. The house was silent, the only noise was the tap, tap, tap of my shoes against the wooden floor and our heavy breathing.

"Then I shall," I whispered and took her face in my hands and began to kiss her passionately.