𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

THAT NIGHT DIANA QUICKLY BROUGHT WILLIAM HOME. He was still dressed in his clothes from a thousand years ago, and William insisted on not changing into the clothes she brought him in the car until he was properly cleaned up.

The whole ride home Diana could feel William's eyes on the side of her face as she drove, their hands interlaced together and William placing the occasional kiss on the back of her hand.

William couldn't help but admire the woman sitting beside him, she has changed so much since the last time he saw her. Her hair was shorter and a lighter color and her eyes were still that beautiful blue color he had been entranced by the moment he first saw her.

But something was different about her, as beautiful as her eyes are they lack the sparkle and brightness that he remembered.

He knew what she had been through over the years, part of his "punishment" from Esther was being forced to walk around on the otherside. No one could see him, he was all alone there but he could see everything in the real world.

William saw Diana kill Esther, he was with her when she cried at night wanting him back more than anything, he was there when the Mikaelson's fled from Mikael for the first time and every time after that, no matter where she went or what she did William was there.

Every time something happened to her, every time she was hurt, every time she cried, William felt murderous. He wanted to destroy anyone who dared to threaten the woman he loves, who made her simply frown.

The worst torture was not being able to hold her, to comfort her, to even let her know that he was here with her and that she was never alone. Not for a second.

Now that they are together again, nothing will separate them from one another and anyone who tries will meet a fate worse than death.

They say Klaus Mikaelson is the deadliest creature to walk the earth, that his urge to spill blood is shameful, that his disregard for human life is disgusting.

But those people haven't met William Audovera. He is the one they should be fearful of instead. Though he was on the other side he was still able to practice his abilities, he had 1,000 years to perfect being a hybrid unlike Klaus who had his werewolf side bound.

When you add his fierce sense of loyalty and protectiveness towards Diana and the rest of her family, that makes him the most dangerous man in the world.