𝐀𝐬 𝐈 𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

WHEN DIANA WOKE SHE WAS DISORIENTED. She remembers everything, how she changed into her wolf form and ran through the woods for she didn't know how long. It was an absolutely euphoric feeling, she never thought her wolf form would be so important to her but it was.

She smiled briefly as she looked up at the bright sun through the treetops, the rays warming her bare body. But then she remembers the other part of last night, the less exciting and instead heart wrenching part.

Greta was dead, the last known living ancestor of the witch Ayana is dead taking away yet another opportunity to get William back. She knew that she shouldn't have gotten her hopes up, that nothing would ever go exactly as planned. But it doesn't get rid of the empty feeling in her heart, for a thousand years it's been as if a piece of her was missing and after breaking the curse she thought it would go away.

But it turns out it wasn't even the curse at all. That empty feeling can only be replaced by her true love. She has to find him, she has to be reunited with him. Every decade they spend apart it's like a piece of her soul chips off, she's barely holding onto her humanity.

Every time she went to flip the switch she chickened out, because she didn't want to loose those precious memories of William that she does have. But now she's just about at her whits end, whatever helps get rid of the aching in her heart.

Letting out a deep breath Diana rolled onto her side and saw some clothes nicely folded on a blanket with a pair of shoes and a bloodbag. Diana groaned and pushed herself to her feet before reaching down and grabbing the blood, she immediately could feel the hunger in her stomach having not fed since she's been a wolf and quickly drained the contents of the bag. When she pulled the bag away she saw there was a note stuck to it.

I'm sorry. Come find us when you wake. I love you.
~Elijah

Diana sighed and dropped the bloodbag but carefully sat the note down on the ground so she could get dressed. She quickly got dressed and ran her fingers through her unruly hair before putting her shoes on.