𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

It's been a few weeks since Diana left for South Dakota. The Audovera pack has been hard to track down, they live in the woods and only come out into town once a week to get supplies.

Diana was trying to keep her mind off her stolen family as to not do something rash, like killing Stefan Salvatore resulting in the loss of her siblings forever. Klaus had been keeping her in the loop, Rebekah was not stolen with the others and Elena had returned her body to him.

When Klaus told her that he hadn't undaggered Rebekah yet, Diana was frustrated at first. His obsession with daggering their siblings is the cause for their strained relationship and Diana had pleaded with him many times to stop. But this isn't the normal situation, Rebekah didn't try to turn a boy she liked into a vampire or try to leave everyone, she conspired to have Klaus killed. This was different and in Diana's eyes, her punishment was just.

Klaus had also told her how Stefan threatened to kill Elena and turn her into a vampire if he didn't send the rest of the hybrids out of town. Diana told him to just let Elena die then kill Stefan, but of course Klaus didn't listen to her.

Diana had turned her phone off while she searched through the woods for the pack, she didn't want to leave Klaus alone for too long knowing how much trouble he can cause without her.

The further she walked away from her car the more nervous she grew. She was about to meet her husband's ancestors and hope that they will willingly help her with her spell. She doesn't want to have to hurt anyone but in the end getting William back is more important.

Diana felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up making her stop in her tracks, she focused her hearing and was able to pick out the sounds of heaving breathing.

"I mean you no harm. I just need help from the Audovera pack, my name is Diana Mikaelson Audovera." Diana spoke looking around the wooded area

Suddenly an older man stepped out of the woods and just by looking at him Diana could tell that he was the alpha. Slowly more people started to follow, men, women, children until she was surrounded by at least 30 people.

"You're the Tribrid." The alpha said and Diana nodded

"I am." Diana said looking at the people around her

"I am Henry Audovera, the alpha of our clan. This is my wife, Margaret." Henry said holding his hand out towards a small older lady who gave Diana a tense smile. "Our children, Josiah, Ethan, and Eliza. The rest of our pack."