𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

Diana had driven her car separately to Mystic Falls while Klaus and Rebekah drove the large moving truck containing their siblings and Stefan's "dead" body. As she drove past the "Welcome to Mystic Falls" sign she realized that this is the most the had ever visited their home in a thousand years.

Not that it's home anymore, now it's just a place filled with bad memories and annoying people. The only plus side to returning this time is that they get to cause some chaos and destruction. Thoughts of how she planned to torture the doppelganger and everyone she loves flowed through her head keeping her occupied during the drive.

But she still had to figure out what Elena Gilbert being alive now, after the ritual had to do with the failure of their hybrids. Even though she 100% died during the ritual, Diana heard her heart stop it shouldn't have affected the outcome of the ritual because she did indeed die like it was written.

Before she could think too much more about it she pulled up beside Klaus and Rebekah outside the Mystic Falls High School. She got out of the car and met her siblings in front of the truck.

"So what's the plan?" Diana asked since they probably had a lot of time to talk it over during the long drive

"Rebekah's going to stay here with Stefan while you and I go start some trouble." Klaus smirked holding his arm out to his sister

"Perfect. Have fun sister." Diana grinned linking arms with Klaus before kissing her sisters cheek

"Oh I intend to." Rebekah said before turning around to climb back into the truck

"Shall we?" Klaus asked

"Lead the way." Diana said holding her arm out towards the school

Klaus gave her a wicked grin before speeding off pulling his sister with him. Diana and Klaus stood in the hallway listening to the voices of the save Elena squad as they worked on their silly little pranks.

"Remember the time Kol and I pranked Finn when we still human? We switched his bathroom leaves with poison ivy." Diana reminisced with a small grin

"Bloody hell I thought he was going to kill the both of you. Elijah and I had to physically restrain him." Klaus chuckled shaking his head

"Finn always did lack the humor to appreciate a good joke. Now that was a prank, not these kids gluing a desk shut." Diana said before hearing footsteps approaching them. "I smell doppelbitch."