𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

Flashback

Diana and William were filled with excitement as they were just married. With them being newly turned vampires their senses were heightened immensely.

They had a small wedding ceremony with only William's parents and Diana's siblings in attendance, since things were still rough between everyone and Diana's parents they were not invited.

Diana was aware that they would probably face some consequences for not inviting her parents to the wedding that they basically arranged, but right now Diana is too soaked up in newly wed bliss to care.

Diana let out a loud laugh as William scooped her up bridal style before carrying her into their very own cottage. She reached up and cupped his cheek lovingly before pulling him down into a deep kiss.

William stumbled until they made it to their makeshift bedroom and gently lowered his new wife down onto their blankets on the floor in front of the fire. Diana broke the kiss and pulled away to look deeply into his beautiful blue eyes that were shining with happiness, real happiness not the pretend kind he'd been masking since they turned.

The struggle to contain his bloodlust was much more prominent than some of Diana's other siblings, but that struggle was something the couple shared. She could see he was holding back so she pulled his face down towards hers.

"Do not hold back my love. For you will not hurt me." Diana whispered and that was enough for William to completely lose control

He pulled Diana up onto his lap and reached behind her to rip the back of her dress completely open before pulling it down her body and lowering her back down onto the blankets leaving her completely bare.

Diana breathed heavily as she watched William take in her figure, his fingertips lightly traced the curve of her hips, trailing up along her side to her breasts before he cupped her cheeks.

"I love you." William spoke and Diana smiled, never getting tired of hearing those words come out of his mouth

"And I love you." Diana said before ripping Williams shirt off and pulling him down on top of her

End of flashback

"Earth to Diana!" Rebekah's voice broke Diana out of her day dream