𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

1001 𝐀𝐃

Diana Mikaelson is known as the youngest daughter of Esther and Mikael the youngest sister to Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah, the older sister to Henrik. She is a kind hearted girl with a spitfire personality, she's gentle but a force to be reckoned with.

The men in the village were all enthralled by her, none more so then William. The son of wealthy land owner and close family friend Augustus Audovera.

William was entranced by Diana the minute he laid eyes on her, being good friends with her brothers they saw quite a lot of each other.

When Diana turned 16 her and William's parents brought up the idea of marriage, at first the girl was hesitant, scared even. She had heard from other women her age in the village who had been forced to marry just to be used as a object to produce children and satisfy their husbands needs.

Quite against the idea of marriage, Diana began to act out despite her siblings warnings and pleads not to as they were afraid of their fathers reaction.

After receiving a beating from Mikael the girl ran to one of the only places she can go and not be bothered by one of her siblings or the village children who love her so much.

There she found William and after spending the entire night talking, the idea of marriage seemed more appealing.

Both of their parents were happy and planned the wedding immediately, but unfortunately before they could be wed tragedy struck and the youngest Mikaelson, Henrik was killed.

The entire family grieved the loss and had a dinner to celebrate his memory, that night Mikael killed each one of his children including William by shoving his sword through their hearts after they drank the wine Esther made.

That night was the night the original vampires were born, Diana struggled with bloodlust and her temper which only grew after her first feeding. William also struggled but was able to be strong for his fiancée.

Diana and William were married, wanting to spend eternity together as husband and wife. Unfortunately before they could start their own life it was discovered that Diana along with her older brother Klaus were not just Vampires. They were also werewolves which came to light after they killed someone, and William who already knowingly had the werewolf curse triggered it shorty after.

To try and calm Mikael's temper Esther placed a curse on her two children binding their werewolf sides and making them dormant. But for William, she placed a sleeping beauty spell on him. Diana screamed and fought in agony as she watched the love of her life disappear into thin air, her siblings fought against the barrier spell Esther cast keeping them away from Klaus and Diana.

Diana released a scream of pain and heartbreak that sent a wave of power from her body, leveling the trees around them and sending her family flying backwards.

It was at that moment that it was discovered Diana Mikaelson kept her witch side, she was the original Tribrid and she would stop at nothing to get the love of her life back.

Even if it took a thousand years, with just as many bodies left in her wake.