Taehyung is not a dancer in the club actually he's a waiter there. He's not from a well known family, so to feed himself and his aunt who's deaf he has to work hard everyday by doing part times.

"Got it jojo"

............

"Maybe this is done by Kim's clan they are pain in the ass gosh won't they stop for a second, let us breath man" Hoseok said and plopped on the sofa.

Someone has stopped the ship that was supposed to supply drugs from Korea to France and Gabriel is eating their head by constant call.

Jungkook is on his throne eyes close and head on the headrest with both arms on armrest, he's thinking about something.

"Don't worry suga is on the way he'll handle everything" Jungkook says.

"Oh I forgot I was here to inform you she's here" Hoseok says and get up from his seat.

Jungkook opens his eyes..

"Come" Hoseok says and a gorgeous woman walk inside the hall.

"She's han so hee" Hoseok introduce her to jungkook

Jungkook is looking at her from top to bottom, she is cold but beautiful as well, brows piercing, tattoos on body, her aura is dark too, the way she's carrying herself with full grace and confidence is admirable and these types of women's are totally jungkook's type.

"What are you good at" Jungkook ask.

"I can do whatever you want me to do I'm good at everything" Sohee simply replied.

"Are you good with guns"

Sohee just nodded her head and immediately pulls out the gun from her back waist and point her gun to jungkook.

She didn't give any seconds to jungkook gaurd to be alert and in the next second the dart board which was above jungkook head gets BOOM

She shot the board exactly in the middle and the board fell down with a thud sound..

Jungkook gets lost in her confidence..

"Impressive" Jungkook says and gets down from the stairs, he stands near sohee and put his cigar between his thin lips, he was about to lit the cigarette sohee snatch the lighter and lit the cigar for jungkook.

Jungkook smirk a bit, he inhale and exhale the cigar right infront of sohee.

"I hear you are expert at Taekwondo" Jungkook ask and in reply sohee just nodded her head.

"Out" King shout for everyone to go out from the hall.

Everyone did what king said them to do..

And the place is all quite now only jungkook and sohee breathing could be heard in the hall and both are standing in the middle of hall looking at each other with their knife like eyes.

"Show me some basics" Jungkook said and read her posture he pass his cigar to his left hand because he knows the woman is going to use her right leg and his prediction went right when sohee twist her body a little and lift her right leg for side kick.

But before she can even touch king

King instantly grab her leg and pull her towards himself which made her to land on jungkook chest.

Jungkook curls his arms on sohee waist and pull her even closer, sohee's breath gets uneven

"I can feel your heartbeat" Jungkook whisper near her lips..

Jungkook exhale his cigar again on her face and said "work on your moves"

He said and back away from the position "hoseok"

King call out for his right hand man..

"Yes"

"Inject the ink-" Jungkook pause for a second and then trail his fingers from sohee neck and stops just above her breast "here"

"I want the tattoo here" Jungkook said while pressing his finger above sohee breast.

It's necessary to have tattoo of jjk in wrist of every gaurds of jungkook, this shows that the gaurds belongs to jungkook.

"Everyone has tattoo on their Wrist why my tattoo is going to print in different portion" Sohee question king.

King raises his brows "because I want your tattoo to be" Jungkook again trail his finger on the same place and said "here"

"Am I different from your other gaurds?" Sohee again question.

"Maybe" Jungkook whisper near sohee ears and walk past her.

...........

Ngl i like the tension between jungkook and sohee 👀