This seems to bring him pause, he hesitates as he considers his options, chest heaving as he slides down to sit on the floor. "Do you have any idea what it's like to be starving all the time? To never feel satisfied?" He tilts his head, regarding me, like I was the monster. I'm sure in his world, a man wronged and imprisoned for what he might do, I was on the wrong side of his battle. He wanted revenge, I couldn't say I blamed him. It was the lack of reason that made me want to send him back to the depths. 

"Considering that I'm pregnant, I have a good idea of what it's like," I tell him, crossing one leg over the other, flinching as he smirks. 

"Ever wonder if it's mine?" he muses, running his tongue over his bloodied knuckles. "Ever wonder if it was me that night? Does it bother you to fuck him while I'm in the background, possibly watching?" Fenrir shrugs, amused, I roll my eyes and place my hand on the pendant to send him back only for him to raise his hands in defeat. 

"Hel is a part of the coming of Ragnarok, she rules over the souls of the dead but she does not have much to do with the underworld. She's mostly someone who... let's say.. organizes the leavings of other gods. You can go to the underworld, or you can go to Valhalla, if nobody wants you to go to Hel. Purgatory, in a sense. She wouldn't be interested in working with anyone in this lot, I can assure you. Wherever there is a plague or a famine, you can imagine Hel is around to cash in on it so while you might see her, I wouldn't acknowledge her. 

She is banned from Odin's hall, as are all of Loki's children as well as my children. I'm sure she prefers it that way."

While it was valuable information, it wasn't anything we couldn't have learned on our own. "You caused all of this to come out to say that? You sure aren't making a case for yourself, next time, maybe we should just ignore you-"

Fenrir flashes his teeth, scowling. "I can't decide if I'm growing fond of you or if I can't wait to see what you taste like. If you are looking for Hades, maybe best to ask the man who spent an eternity in hell. While our realms are separate, I saw the man on multiple occasions for documentation of my bindings. Hades never leaves the underworld, for good reason, in that it could not function without him. But, having his support would be a good way to retrieve a body you want back... accidents happen."

Retrieve a body?

I consider this. Anubis thought this impossible, but Anubis was in charge of scales and fairness. For those judged by Eygpt, perhaps that would be the truth, but those judged in the underworld might fair a different fate. 

"The gods wrote that 'they' had decided. So you agree that we are talking about multiple sectors?"

Fenrir shurgs once more, "Humans are fickle. Christianity has not even been broached in this insanity, and if a damned archangel comes down here to correct this mess we are all in for it. Everyone likes to pretend that nobody is involved until something happens that tilts the power in one way or another. I'm saying I would tread carefully, but I would not let this opportunity to gain power slip you by."

Snorting, I shake my head, disgusted all over again. "Did you ever think this is why they locked you up-"

Before I can finish the words, Fenrir is before me, his face only inches from mine, his fist a breath from gripping my throat. "They locked me up because of what I might do, what I was capable of. You're a damned fool if you think they won't do the same to whatever you're concocting in that manufactured womb. To you, to your children, to this man that you love so much. Don't you dare think you are beyond what was done to me or that you are better than me, you know not how much I have suffered."

Jerking his hand away, he exhales, trembling from the exertion. I place my hand over my neck, trying to get the image of him strangling me out of my mind. We were no longer tied, he could kill me, and there would be no consequence to him. It brings back all those memories of Shellshock torturing me, of trying to forgive Verando for a crime he didn't commit.