Part 12/13

I woke up by myself, Zach wasn't in bed with me and I felt a weird uncertainty about being in here without him, i laid in the bed for a few more minutes before peeling myself out and walking into the bathroom,
I got in the shower and his myself in the head, oh my god Zach has literally seen me naked!
I finished up in the shower and dried my hair into my natural wavy consistency

I woke up by myself, Zach wasn't in bed with me and I felt a weird uncertainty about being in here without him, i laid in the bed for a few more minutes before peeling myself out and walking into the bathroom,I got in the shower and his myself in ...

Casey's hair^^

After pulling some clothes out of the bag I got and my makeup bag I went back into the bathroom and got ready, I wore grey trackies and a navy sweatshirt,
I put concealer on my neck, the bruise on my cheek and under my eyes, anywhere else I had bruises were covered, my stomach still hurt, I pulled up my sweatshirt to reveal a huge bruise spreading across my right side, my dad must have accidentally knees me when things got physical last night.
The cuts on my body from the beer bottles were healing, I just had to be careful with over stretching myself so I didn't reopen one of the ones on my stomach.
I had successfully gone without eating for the past few days without Zach noticing, I threw the little bit of toast I ate back up when I went to the bathroom at the waffle place.
I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hall, Zach was in his gym clothes sitting in the couch scrolling on his phone, he probably did a workout in his home gym before I woke up. I walked over and sat next to him, putting my back against the chair sitting sideways facing Zach. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.
"Morning, how's you sleep"
I smiled, a genuine smile.
"Really well, where'd you get your matte race because it's so soft and is you blankets made of fucking velvet because my god were they soft and how do you keep your room so cold but that it's not cold it's like the perfect temperature to snuggle into the blankets and not get hot? My room used to get really hot so I would sn."
I cut myself off before I dove into something that was to heavy for morning conversation.
Zach's smile dropped for a split second before appearing again.
"It's pretty good isn't it?"
He got up and walked over to the kitchen. Pulling a bottle of orange juice out of the fridge,
I got up and walked over sitting at one of the high chairs on the opposite side.
He handed me a glass and the bottle of O.J
I turned the bottle over to read the nutrition label before Zach took the bottle back.
"It's good for you."
He poured me a glass and pushed it closer to me before putting the bottle away.
"That's not what I was looking at."
I mumbled it softly but it just earned a scowl from Zach.
I pulled out my phone from my pocket, millions of missed calls and messages flooded my phone,
<<WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO>>
<<if you don't come back I'll come to you>>
<<I'm going to find you Cassidy>>
<<you know with your mother gone I haven't had a partner in ages, a girl your age should learn come back>>
The messages got more gross and threatening, I tried not to make a face but it was hard.
"What? what is it?"
Zach leaned on the bench.
I just took a breathe which made me wince in pain and shake my head
"Nothing, just my dad asking where I am. we're late for school"
He scoffed and walked around the island to me, he tilted my chin so he could see my neck.
"Where's the bruise?"
I gulped hard.
"Concealer, same with the one on my face"
He nodded and let go of my chin, he put his arms either side of me staring into my soul.
I took a deep breath making me since again, i hunched over and grabbed into my stomach.
Zach's protective hands clamped onto my shoulders.
"What is it Casey?"
I waved a hand in the air before sitting back up and taking a sit of orange juice.
"Stomach hurts that's all"
He grabbed onto the bottom of my sweatshirt and looked at me for permission, I nodded and took another sip.
The cold air hitting my stomach sent goosebumps across my body.
He breathed heavily as he assed the bruise and cuts surrounding my stomach,
I felt so guilty, I was putting all of this onto Zach when he should just be enjoying his teenage years before college, he shouldn't be tied down by me or my issues and trust me I had a lot.
Once Zach was done he put down my jumper and pulled me into a hug, a suffocating hug,
I Tucked my head in his underarm, his in my hair, when we pulled out of the hug we were an extra 5 minutes late, we hotfooted it to the car and drove to school. We made it 10 minutes before the bell, Zach wanted to hang with me but I pushed him over to the boys. I appreciated Zach so much, and I really really liked him, but I needed a little bit of time to process what has happened so far.
My phone dinged again, another email from Vicky, I didn't even bother opening it. Another 4 notifications made me pull out my phone.
<<you weren't home last night>>
<<I AM YOUR FATHER YOUR LEGSL GAURDIAN I DEMAND YOJ COME HOM!>>
<<fuck you Cassidy you brought this upon yourself>>
<<I'm coming to the school to get you :)>>