Part 2

Zach's POV
The guys were hyped for the game, we warmed up for an extra 10 minutes, coach forced us to go inside and save energy, I couldn't stop thinking about Casey. Why wasn't she at school, from the 3 classes and 10 minute interaction I had with her she didn't seem like the type to wag school (Aussie term for skip school) she hadn't been there the rest of the week. I decided the next time I saw her I would talk to her, and apologise. Yeah definitely apologise. I didn't sleep very well last night knowing what I said to her, I felt mean, I mean I am mean. I don't bully people or anything apparently I just look like an asshole. And I kinda am. I don't like people all that much. Nor do I like people touching me. Which is why I like football. I can get all my anger out and tackle anyone who touched me. But I wanted to talk to this girl. I wanted to ask this girl how to get to the csnteen even though I already knew, I wanted this girl to hold my hand and do stupid couple things with me. I snapped out of my trance when Sam snapped his fingers in my face. He sat down behind me patting my back. I glared at him making him back of.
"What's up Zach, you look distracted?"
"Why wasn't Casey at school today?"
I had already asked Sam this but it just doesn't make sense.
"I already told you, she doesn't have the best track record of staying at school, why? Omg do you like her?"
Truth is I did like her, I really liked her. And she wasn't at school!
"No no no, I just needed the homework for science because I kissed the lesson for practice. And your coach is weird and says I have to get good grades to be in the team." It's true I did need help with the homework, and it's true the coach does have a stupid rule. But that's not why I missed Casey. Good after one day and saying all of 5 words to her and I'm falling. Hard might I add. It's slightly embarrassing.
"I don't know how your still on the team though" I laughed at Sam's appalled face
"We'll I can give you her address just go over, I live a few houses down, you can follow me in my car after the game if u want?" I felt like hugging Sam. I also felt like kicking my own head in, I'm like this over a girl. Lives can be ruined because of a girl. Mine was.
I accepted Sam's offer before we went into the field.

Casey's POV
"I didn't mean to miss Clarke I promise the labels were mixed up!" I accidentally blew up the beakers we had just gotten when I mixed the chemicals, I got the right ones but the label had been changed. Vickey and her minions laughed from 2 tables back. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention back into miss Clarke.
"Casey I can't have this in my class it's a safety hazard, go to the principal he'll call your father to pick you up." I knew there was no point arguing so I grabbed my books and walked out the door. I leant against the wall next to it and breathed. I counted back from 10.
10 - it's going to be ok.
9 - he's not going to be drunk on a Monday morning
8 - he loves me
7 - maybe they'll call mum
6 - who am I kidding
5 - focus on the breathing
4 - my chest feels heavy
3 - I didn't know the lockers spun
2 - I can feel my heart on my head
1 - it's tight in here.
I dropped my books and ran to the closest bathroom. I splashed my face with water muttering to myself. I think I was having a panic attack. Those 10 second felt like 10 million. I breathed again. And again. Just like normal. I am normal. I walked out normal. I walked down the hall normal. I sat waiting for mr Clancy(the principal) normal. I started playing with my fingers not normal. My leg started shaking. Not normal. I started to sweat, NOT NORMAL. It felt like a million years had gone by by the time my dad walked in. He was walking fine so he mustn't have drank yet. I knew they wouldn't Call mum, they never call mum after the divorce. She probably wouldn't even answer anyway. Dad snarled at me when he walked past, I got up and followed him like a puppy. We walked into the room and I sat down next to dad.

TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES
I walked out following dad, I knew he would be angry, I thought it would be better sober, I knew better than to think that. I wasn't suspended or in any huge trouble, we just had to pay for the broker beakers, correction. I had to pay for the broken beakers. And go home for the rest of the day, I know that that would be what ticked dad off. We got in the car and I waited for him to let loose. But he didn't. We drive home in silence, I got out the car and walked up to the house. Walking through the kitchen my hand was caught by dads.
" CASSIDY DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAG THIS IS COSTING ME? TI KEEP YOU HOME? TO LEAVE WORK EARLY TO COEM GET YOUR SPOILT ASS A D TAKE THE REST OF THE DAY OFF TO TAKE CARE OF YOU?!"
He screamed in my face,he only called me Cassidy when he was really mad. his breath smelt like smoke and vodka, a rancid smell. You could get drunk just from the smell of it. I must've been because I spoke back.
"You could just go back to work I can take care of myself, I've been doing it long enough." I show my hands up to my mouth covering it, stopping it from saying anything else, I swear it has a mind of its own.
"YOU UNGRATEFUL PEICE OF SHIT! WHY DONT YOU GET A JOB WORK FOR 10 HOURS A DAY COME HOME TO A SHIT YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT AND GET BOMBARDED WITH BILLS? NO DIDNT THINK SO"
He turned around to walk to the fridge. He stopped and unbuckled his belt instead.
" maybe you should pay your fair share."
My eyes widened when i relised what he meant
"Dad I'm sorry please don't"
I back up away from him but he kept coming for me.
He swung at me, his rings leaving a huge gash across my cheek, I wen flying to the floor, my vision going blurry with tears and my head pounding from pain. I sat there shocked for a few seconds before a huge whip came, he came down with such huge force making me scream and since in pain. He slashed me with the belt for the next half an hour. I estimate about 60 hits. I could be overreacting, I didnt pass out, I stayed awake the entire time. I kinda wish I had passed out.
I stayed on the floor for the next hour, my back in excruciating pain.

I know I completely switched the point of view in which I wrote Casey's story but I think it sounds better in the I/me/my than the you/your/you're perspective but let me know. I hope u liked it. :)