I am under no illusions, however, does the same apply to you? I felt something, when I looked in your eyes, i knew, Perhaps you are the one to whom we can entrust the the Argis's power said King Eulogimenos.

Father... said Zeke, in the end it seems I only managed to make things worse, i can blame nothing but my own judgment. This tome records the deeds of the hero Addam, according to this, he saved the world from destruction using a white sword said King Eulogimenos.

And then disappeared, along with a red sword said King Eulogimenos. White and red... It must mean Mythra and Pyra's swords i said. Whoever wrote this must have had a personal connection to Addam said King Eulogimenos.

And most curiously... After Addam disappeared, the author of this book went looking for something said King Eulogimenos. Something? asked Dromarch, The third Aegis sword said King Eulogimenos.

There's a third? I asked, Apparently this sword was as transparent as diamond, and gave off a clear, brilliant light. But Addam went his whole life without using the sword, in fact, he could not use it said King Eulogimenos.

What do you mean, 'couldn't'? asked Nia, the sword was simply too powerful. Even he, the legendary hero, could not contain the power it commanded and thus, fearing its power, he sealed it away somewhere said King Eulogimenos.

The author therefore surmised...that this sword alone was the one true sword of the Aegis, now, Rex. You were defeated by Jin, doubtless that man is a powerful warrior... But even so, can this be right? asked King Eulogimenos.

Can the Aegis herself truly be outmatched by a single opposing Blade? Would it not make more sense to presume...that you lost because you have yet to unlock the ture power of the Aegis? asked King Eulogimenos.

You mean...I'm the one who's been holding them back...? Your Majesty! Where is that sword? We have to...We have to find it somehow! We have to find that sword, and rescue Pyra and Mythra! I said.

Regrettably, the book does not specify the sword's location said King Eulogimenos.But there must be... i said, however, reading between the lines, it seems the author suspected...that the sword lies somewhere in leftheria said King Eulogimenos.

It's not much, but that's where I would begin the search said King Eulogimenos. In Leftheria... i said, Are you ready?Are you ready to do what it takes to be their true Driver? asked Gramps, Gramps? i asked.

Well? Are you, Rex? asked Gramps, Yes! Of course! I'm going to be the Driver that Pyra and Mythra deserve! And then I'm going to take them to Elysium! i said. Then come with me, I'll show you the way said Gramps as we follow Gramps.

(Y/n)pov

(time skip get to leftheria)

What are we doing here? asked Rex, did you know Fonsett has another name? asked Gramps. As Rex don't know what Gramps talking about, Hero's Rest said Gramps, Hero? As in...? asked Rex, Indeed, Fonsett Village was found by Addam himself at the end of his travels said Gramps.

After the war, Addam charged me with protecting the village said Gramps. Was this village really that important? asked Rex, what do you think I was protecting? asked Gramps. You mean it's... said Rex, follow me said Gramps as we follow Gramps.

We walk for a bit and we walk to an stone pillar, The Village Guardian? asked Rex, just looks like like a stone pillar to me said Nia. They say that the village's guardian spirit dwells within, Gramps, what are we doing here? asked Rex.

Rex, try turning the stone tablet clockwise said Gramps, this? asked Rex as he turn the stone tablet and it open it to see an crest, what? i said. Huh? This crest, it's... I've seen it before! said Rex.

Place your hand on it said Gramps, here goes said Rex as he put his hand on the crest stone piller sink down. Cool i said, Wh-what's this? ask Rex, this passage leads into the very center of the archipelago said Gramps.

There lies the cavern known as Spirit Crucible Elpys said Gramps, that's quite a name... said Rex. This entrance and the gate of the Spirit Crucible... are sealed in such a way that only a Leftherian can open them said Gramps.

Ahhh... So that's why Jin needed me back then! said Rex, when Addam founded this village, he hid something deep within the body of the Titan that forms the achipelago's center said Gramps, You mean the mising sword? asked Rex.

Mm... I don't know how word of it got out, but many were led here by rumors of the legendary sword. More than a few have entered the Spirit Crucible- but none have ever returned said Gramps.

Is it really that dangerous? asked Nia, Addam wanted to ensure that the sword was securely sealed away, he put many meay measures in place to stop it falling into the wrong hands, only the hands of someone worthy said Gramps.

Addam said that taking this sword would be the mark of the Aegis's true Driver said Gramps, their...true Driver... said Rex. What do you say, Rex? asked Gramps, I'll do it, No. I...HAVE to do it, every moment we waste, Pyra and Mythra could be... said Rex.

Then you're ready for what lies ahead? asked Gramps as Rex nod and we enter the passage.