➣ thirty-four

▽ Lost Boy By Ruth B

               ➣ thirty-four

''We need another witch. It's the only way we could get in and stop her from what she's doing'' Derek stated.

''There's barely any witches in Beacon Hills, it's gonna be impossible to find one at the last minute'' Stiles encountered, applying his continuous habit of moving his hands in such a spastic motion.

''Nothing's impossble Joe Burns''.

Riley started to walk towards us, smirking while a holding six duplicate candles.

''Riley?'' Lydia and I questioned in unison, mostly of the fact that neither of us knew that Riley was a freakin' witch.

''I'll explain later, but as of right now I have an old lady to kill''. She smirked amusingly as her glare targeted Mrs. Carter.

''You're not killing anyone'' Derek stated in nonchalant.

Her smirked faded as she rolled her eye's. She walked up to the line and set the candle along the line, lighting them up with just the tip of her finger.

She took a step back and started chanting irregular words.

''Merabas Hic Libatal, Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal. Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis''.

Before we knew it, the salt spreaded apart and it began to rain.

''I swear this feels like a Twilight moment'' Lydia mutters next to me.

''You're Not Allowed! You're Not Allowed!'' Mrs. Carter repeated as Derek and Scott took slow yet careful steps towards her while Kira, Stiles and Mr. Stilinski went to check on Alice.

I turned to Riley. ''When exactly were you going to tell me you're a witch?''.

She smirked fondly and shrugged with her arms crossed against her chest. ''When you told me about the group of diverse creatures''.

I smirked and rolled my eye's and turned to what was happening.

''Ah!'' Stiles shrieked with a highly pitched voice as him, Kira and Mr. Stilinski were thrown into different directions.

''Her Abilities Mock Nature. She Was Meant To Be A Witch!'' She yelled, raising her hand and tightened her muscles that caused Alice back to arch with blood pouring out of her nose.

''Jesus this woman is turning this into an exorcism'' Riley muttered and took a step foward.

She announced another chant that had Alice connecting to the ground but Mrs. Carter wasn't giving up.

Her incantations was distant from where Lydia, Riley and I stood. We watched Scott and Derek shift, Scott being the clumsy oof slashed her, roaring a scream from Alice.

That same slash was on Alice cheek, healing in a matter of seconds.

''That old hag cast a link spell. If they kill Mrs. Carter they kill Alice'' She stated, eyeing both situations of Alice and Mrs. Carter.

''What's happening? Anything new?'' Mr. Stilinski huffed as him and Stiles returned to us.

''Where the hell were you two? And where's Kira?'' I questioned.

Stiles cheeks jiggled while shaking his head, adding a shrug of his shoulders. ''I don't know''.

I rolled my eye's as Riley spoke ''Mrs. Carter cast a link spell with Alice. Anything they do to her affects Alice''.

''So what do we do?''.

Riley snorted. ''Obviously the right thing, give me you're shoelace''.

My head snapped. ''What?''.

She held her hand out and repeated ''Give me you're shoelace''.

Hesitant, but I handed Ariella to Lydia and got on one knee. After about a minute, the laces on my boots were off and I handed them over to Riley.

She cleared her throat and ties the laces into a bundle of knots. She rested it in the palm of her hand and chanted ''Phesmatos omnio ligor coldate sangorium. Phesmatos omnio ligata soluto. Phesmatos omnio ligata soluto vingulia cordit''.

The knot flew in the air, untangling itself that return to it's original form.

A vague thump was heard that brought all of our attention towards Scott and Derek.

Mrs. Carter laid on the griund unconscious -at least I think she is- with Kira behind her.

''Mommy where are we?''.

× × ×

Ariella sat wide awake at one of the wooden benches by Stilinski's office, coloring in a coloring book that was given to her.

Kira, Lydia, Derek and I stood around to wait while Riley was at the hospital with Alice.

Scott and Stiles came out.

''So?'' Kira questions for us all.

''She's moving to Bikini Bottom'' Stiles remarked, shaking his head in disbelief.

I pursed my lips. ''Stiles''.

''She can't go to prison because of her age so their sending her to Eichen'' Scott explained for us.

We all nodded, releasing small sighs of assurance.

''I can't wait to graduate. That is truly our one way ticket out of this town'' Lydia commented while fidgeting with her hair.

I frowned at the thought. In my defense it was pretty self explanatory as to why I sadden of this.

''I need coffee''.

× × ×

''It is pouring'' I commented with a sly smile as I entered my room to see such a comfortable Stiles resting on my bed.

Lightening roared loudly throughout the skies with the sound of rain following along.

''In December? Odd'' He replied, matching my smile.

''Eeeh!''.

I turn to see Ariella running in, tightly holding onto a pillow as she ran to my bed.

I smirked while pulling my hair up into a messy bun. Obviously my buns don't turn into fancy unicorns but having wet hair in my face all day can get irritating.

''I'm sleeping in here'' She announced, already fixing her pillow between Stiles and I.

As I got into bed, I leaned my back against my headboard and let my fingers mess around with her hair.

''There was a time, when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call, home.

My only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away, too.

Then one night, as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high. He came to me with the sweetest smile, told me he wanted to talk for awhile.

He said ''Peter Pan—that's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely''.

And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy, from Neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan''.

☯ ☯ ☯

That whole witch shit was difficult to write and the whole lullaby scene goes to my other hoe ShadowKnight125

Btw I GRADUATED!! That's also why it took long