➣ seventeen

▽ Megan Nicole Ft. Jason Chen Cover Of La La La

               ➣ seventeen

''Pst''.

Have you ever encountered a predicament with someone in you're life and it leads to you trying to avoid that someone?

A paper ball was then thrown at me. ''Hey''.

My nostrils flared in fustration as I slightly threw my head back in annoyance.

Incase you haven't figured it out, Stiles is that person I am desperately trying to avoid.

We were sitting in chemistry and during the entire lesson, it's been constantly Stiles seeking for my attention.

''You can't avoid us forever Juliet'' He whispered.

I shrugged and pursed my lips. ''Really? I thought that would be a good plan''.

The way he sucked his teeth, I could already tell he rolled his eye's. ''Juliet some secrets aren't meant to be shared with others''.

I banged my hand against the desk and swiftly turned to him. ''If a group of five can know something it shouldn't hurt to add a sixth''.

Stiles opened his mouth to say something but was speechless the second he notice everyone staring at us.

''And that, Mr. Stilinski and Ms. West is how you earn detention'' Lydia's mom stated, handing us pink slips.

The pink slips. What a reminder of freshman year.

Of course I'll have to speak to her, giving her reason why I can't stay. Surely she'll understand.

× × ×

''Nice try Juliet'' Mrs. Martin scoffed as she went around her desk to her chalkboard, earasing everything that's on it.

I moved my head foward as my countenance showed extreme confusion.

''I'm serious I have a daughter. Mrs. Martin I left the middle of freshman year because of my daughter'' I stated as she turned around to dig into her desk.

''Then why would you come back?'' She questioned, eyeing me once she found a box of newly bought chalk.

I shoulders slumpped as I slapped my thigh. ''Because I thought I could make things work with the father. But that plan backfired''.

She noticed how sincere I was about this -because I am- and dropped the small box on the desk.

''Alright. You're free from detention but that little arguing you had with Stilinski, could be dealt outside of class''.

If only she knew that's how Stiles do.

× × ×

lydia pov

''I'm Home!'' I announced once I stepped through the front door. Trying to approach Juliet's forgiveness the second time this week has been exhausting.

Although we've all -excluding Malia- grown close to Juliet since she moved back, this is a secret we just can't say, even that means losing her.

But keeping this from her will be for her own sake and saftey, especially Ariella's. Honestly, how could we just go up to her and say 'looking for Alice werewolf ass and sick witch grandmother is our top secret mission'.

The day after Halloween, Deaton had called us in to help with his 'dilemma'. Turns out it was a freshly bitten werewolf -Alice-, unconcious on the floor when we saw her.

It was only till after a week or so, when Derek came to us after his failed attempt of internet dating, was when he found out that Alice grandmother is a witch.

Scott thinks it'll be a good idea to add them to our pack, but it's mission impossible to find either one.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom fill a plate with spaghetti and meatballs.

''Ah. Simple but at the same time yummy''. I smiled with the fakest enthusiasm as I sat at the island.

''Give me a break, I had a long day at school'' She bragged in the accent of a little school girl.

I shook my head with a smile, surpressing a laugh as she placed a plate of dinner in front of me.

''How about you?'' She asked, sitting in front of me.

''It wasn't so peachy either'' I muttered as I twirled my fork around the noodles.

''Wanna talk?'' She asked, watching me just twirling my noodles.

''What's there to talk about? Juliet doesn't wanna talk to us because she think we're hiding something''.

Okay, that's just a little white lie.

''Juliet? Short brunette, nice skin?'' She interrogated. I nodded, slightly confused. What other Juliet goes to Beacon Hills High.

''I almost gave her detention today for talking to Stiles. Do you know she told me the most ridiculous lie and said she has a daughter?'' She laughed.

I craned my neck to the side, reminiscing all the information she stated about her parents.

× × ×

''I'm sorry I can't. My parents are going out tonight and I have to watch my little sister''.

''Well, I can cancel and swing by-''.

''No it's fine. Really''.

×

''Hey this morning, I noticed your parents weren't home..''.

''My parent's work a lot to pay for the bills and apartment and the little that we have so they're barely home''.

× × ×

No.

No Juliet wouldn't have lied. This is Juliet we're talking about.

''.. So I was thinking this weekend-''.

''Mom I gotta go'' I stated abruptly, dropping my fork in the process as I got up and left.

☯ ☯ ☯

The good stuff awaits tomorrow ☺☺