➣ twenty-nine

▽ Escape By Megan Nicole

               ➣ twenty-nine

''Stiles!''.

I was urgently chasing a hasty and spastic Stiles down the halls, who was rushing to find Malia immediately.

''God. See this is exactly why I didn't want to tell you anything!'' I yelled, stopping in my tracks.

He stopped as well and turned to me with his lips slightly ajar and his eyebrows knitting together.

''Who would keep these many secrets from one person? Oh right, you'' He remarked sarcastically, obviously mad.

''I was afraid to tell you any of this. If it wasn't for you're reaction, it would be the cause of you're relationship. Stiles, I don't wanna ruin what you and Malia have'' I spoke, grabbing his hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

''Incase you haven't noticed, my girlfriend not only lied to me, but she threatened my daughter's life'' He remarked. He ripped his hand away from my grip and returned to his search of his girlfriend who will soon become his ex-girlfriend.

× × ×

I sat in the seat of where it all began. Bobby Finstocks class with my seat being the only available one next to Lydia's.

It was one of those things where it was a gift, but also a curse.

A folded up piece of paper landed on my desk. I pursed my lips and opened it.

Malia isn't here today.

I picked up my pen and wrote back in cursive.

How do you know?

I folded it right back up and when Coach wasn't watching, I tossed it back to her.

It took less than a second for to respond before the paper was back on my desk.

Kira texted me.

That's when we were thankfully saved another living and breathing second from this class by the bell.

I had my stuff away already so I was just waiting for Lydia at the door.

''Hey''.

I turned and saw Stiles holding his phone.

''Hey. So she's not here today?'' I asked, just to double check

He sighed. ''Yeah. I called her ten times and all went straight to voice mail. So I texted her saying we need to break up''.

''What?!'' I shrieked also hearing another beside me. Most likely Lydia.

''Dude, I don't even like her, but no girl ever deserves to be text dumped'' I stated.

''You sir, could easily be added to the asshole pile that every girl is warned about'' Lydia stated. I pointed at her and nodded.

''Okay sorry'' He apologized irritated.

''I don't know what you're so mad about? You just text dumped an emotionally unstabled creature, if I were you, I'd change my name and move to Acapulco'' I remarked as we walked down the hall.

''You guys heard what he did too right?''.

× × ×

''Thanks for helping me. I've been trying to find Alice to help me with this but she hasn't been answering'' I stated as Riley sat in my room wrapping up a few gifts I bought for Ariella.

''I understand. Alice hasn't been home for a couple of days now, meaning this weeks payment is definitely worth it'' She replied, taping the top to the box that was filled with items of clothing.

''Wait. She hasn't been home?''.

She shook her head and got a name tag and pen, re-writing the same thing as she wrote before on it.

''I wouldn't worry too much about it. She said that her and Mrs. Carter have been catching up since she went back to work''.

I nodded and took the pen from her, writing down the same thing.

Merry Christmas my little muppet.

From Santa Claus

''So from what Alice told me, Stiles knows. How's it been?'' She questioned, traveling onto a new topic.

I smiled. ''Yeah. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Turns out all we needed to do was talk''.

She nudged her elbow playfully against my arm, giggling. ''See? I told you. So how about his girlfriend?''.

I rolled my eye's, reminiscing earlier today. ''He text dumped her today''.

Her jaw dropped. ''What a dick move''.

I pursed my lips and nodded, picking up a box with a doll inside, titled Journey Girls.

''Oh man. Those are the dolls to keep you up at night'' Riley stated, eyeing the doll intently as I rolled out some wrapping.

I sighed while saying ''Yeah nothing says 'I Love You Mommy' like a bootleg American Girl doll''.

''And how the hell you just go and buy you're kid a Hello Kitty flat screen?'' She questions, picking up the box itself.

I laughed while watching her shake her head.

''She's not gonna want this when she's older''.

I rolled my eye's once again and taped the paper together.

☯ ☯ ☯

Awful filler.