➣ twenty-seven

▽ Alexi Blue Cover Of Sirens

               ➣ twenty-seven

''Please Juliet. Don't you think it will be better if Malia knows?''.

''No Stiles, we can't tell her now... Or ever'' I mumbled the last part.

''Why not ever?'' He questions.

I took a deep breath and leaned myself agains the set of lockers. I looked around before saying anything to see if anyone was around and listening.

That anyone meaning Malia.

''Just meet me in the cafeteria with Lydia and Scott. Don't bring Malia'' I demanded softly and walk away.

× × ×

I grabbed a plates full of fries when I saw a hand land on my wrist.

Annoyed, I looked away and sighed, snatching my arm away from her grip.

''I'd watch my attitude if I were you'' She warned with a mocking smirk sketching her lips.

''You're making me keep a secret and threaten my child's life, I think that's more of a reason to have an attitude'' I muttered.

''Correction; I warned you not to tell Stiles or else you're childs life is at jeopardy. But of course, with a hard head like yours, you never listen''.

We moved down, sliding our trays against the metal bars to have more options into view. I turned to her with my eyebrows twisted with confusion.

''Don't do that. That face. You're not innocent. You told him. The idiot himself butt dialed me yesterday and it was more than clear he knows. Now it's time to return the favor'' She elaborated.

She grabbed a fork, smirking back at me before walking off. I gulped, walking off the line and throwing away my food as I exited the cafeteria.

× × ×

''Now she knows'' I finished. Alice and I sat in my living room, surprisingly eating fruits such as strawberries, grapes, blueberries instead of our regular junk food.

Alice is officially the first person who now knows about Malia's threat. I didn't want to drag the others into this because after everything that's happen, I feel like I've done enough.

''As much as I would love to fight a jealous girlfriend..'' She started off with a jokingly smirk.

She shrugged her shoulders and became serious. ''Malia is much stronger than me. Not to mention that I just became a werewolf not too long ago''.

I sighed and placed my head into my hands.

''Tell the others Juliet''.

I shot up to look at her, quickly shaking my head.

She popped a blueberry into her mouth. ''Why not?''.

''They've done enough Alice. I can't just keep adding drama into their lives because of me''.

She rolled her eye's. ''Those bitches have to deal with supernatural mumba jumba almost daily and you're worried about adding humane dilemmas- oh now I see'' She started, realising the problem at the final second.

I arched my eyebrows and nodded.

''Just think about telling them at least. They seem nice enough to help you with Ariella'' She suggested before getting up and leaving.

''Oh, hi Lydia'' She greeted aloud, walking around her to go to her own apartment.

I rised an eyebrow and turned to her.

She shut the door and walked up to me while saying ''Before Stiles completely takes Ariella away from me, I am going to ask ahead of time before I forget, if I can take her shopping tomorrow?''.

I smirked. ''Tomorrow's a school day''.

She shrugged her shoulders as if nothing I said appealed to her.

''Fine but-but I want to come'' I stated, remembering about Malia once again. It's unhealthy to have that bitch on my mind constantly.

She smiled. ''Sure, I'll be here tomorrow at nine. Be ready''.

I swallowed while pursing my lips as she turned around and left.

☯ ☯ ☯

Ew, 617 words. A filler so forgive me.