Charlie Mirelo (No mist)

(I've decided to do some no mist ones now! So from now on, chapter names will have no mist or mist on them! Hope you enjoy the chapter my stars🌟) (Fixed some spelling errors, added a picture to last chapter.)

My name is Charlie. My dad died a year ago and I'm not proud to say it but I stared putting my anger on other kids, I'm kind of cute I guess too. I've been bullying a boy named Nico di angelo, He's gay and emo. 

I have shiny brown hair put up in a man-bun and blue eyes. Anyhow Nico is pretty quiet.

A few days ago I was watching Bolt, when A man appeared and interrupted my movie "The Greek gods are real, My name is Zeus, Hecate is weak so the mist has fallen. We have demi-god children, who have protected the world twice. We will mention them but change their names.

Our most famous demi-god children. We are changing their names Pery packson, Anna Bhase, Biper Mcbean, Fank Lhang, Theo Valden,  Haze Levesquo, Jaron Crace, Thali Crace, Nio angel, Wall Solaco, Travie Stool, Cooner Stool, Kate Garden, and Rey Ramire Arellan. 

I smirked. This would be good I think I'll pretend to be a child of Hades to make me look scarier, I'm pretty sure they only changed the first names cause last names sound real enough! (Mhm Bhase, Lhang, Mcbean, and Crace sound like such real last names✔️✔️)

When I started saying I was a child of Hades I decided I need to up my game I started saying I survived Tartarus alone, I got to join the hunters cause I was just some awesome that they had to accept me and I was also so awesome they allowed me to still date, I also said that every god had given me blessings cuz they loved me so much.

The teachers would give me free A+ because I said I would get Hades to turn them into skeletons if they didn't. Everytime I walked through a hall people would all bow to me! 

It was awesome I had twenty four chick girlfriends, I was the most popular kid ever! But one day that changed cause the gods came to the school!

I was at English flirting with a girl, hoping to get a 25th girlfriend when their was a announcement.

"All students please report to the gym, the gods are here to reveal some of their demi-god children." The principal announced.

Shiz. Would I be revealed? Eh hopefully Hades just has a lot of demi-god children and won't notice If I show up. 

We all scattered to the gym. A few of my girlfriends touched my arm and smiled. When everyone was at the gym all of the major gods appeared. Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Athena, Ares, Demeter, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, and Hestia.

Then Hades appeared too. Maybe I am a Hades child!

A blonde child was next to Apollo. He had tan skin blonde golden hair and blue eyes. If I was a girl I might have been drooling over him.

"We only have a child of Hades who goes here." Zeus said. Everybody looked at me and smiled. Wow I guess I really was a child of Hades. Heh. Now I just gotta do the things I said like joining the hunters, getting blessings from every god, and going through Tartarus!

"Will the child of Hades stand up and stand next to him?" Zeus asked.

I stood up. I passed one of my girlfriends and she squeezed my hand. As I walked to Hades, a few gods raised eyebrows, some snickered, and Hades gave me a disappointing glance. 

"You are not my son!" His voice boomed. "Wha-?! Excuse me?" I asked. "My son's cover name is  Nio angel, but his real name is Nico di angelo!" Hades boomed.

"What?! That gay loser?!" I asked. Nico stood up and walked over. The golden blonde walked over to me. "Don't call my boyfriend a loser!" He scowled at me before embracing Nico.

Hades growled. "When you die you can go through Tartarus, let's see if you can make it out like you said you did."

So here I am now talking to the monster about to eat me for lunch in Tartarus for the 963rd time. When I get out of Tartarus I'll come for solangelo.

(734 words!!! AAAAAA I might publish another chapter today just cause I'm bored. Hope y'all likes it.)

(716 words with A/N)