21

AUTHOR POV
Yesterday taehyung didn't went to university instead he pampered his grumpy baby who was angry on him . Just say she doesn't bite him alive will be   underestimate .

He didn't let her put her leg on floor but kept her in his arms . Until evening where his friends decided to ruin his lovely time with his girl . They came without informing. And teased hell out of both of them . They said neighbours called them to complaint . They were not leaving them until taehyung have to kicked them out of mansion.

But today taehyung have to attend university. Since yn can't walk so she is on leave . Taehyung didn't want to come Leaving his baby alone but he need to attend today's lecture so after instructing yn strictly not to put her leg out of bed he came .

But his mind were still on yn . At this moment he regret going rough on her . He was worried about her

Author b- he is behaving like she is not mafia queen and never get hurt during missions

Author richi - yehh .but both pains are different.

Author b- hmm but how u know? Your loner a*s is still virgin.

( they were arguing just then they got flying slippers on their heads by father JINius making them focus on books again. )

Here taehyung entered with got7 and straykids in cafeteria. Girls started to scream but their eyes widened when they saw hickey marks on taehyung's neck .

Man didn't even hide marks bcoz he wants to show everyone that he belongs to everyone . Everyone was confused that who marked the coldest guy of university except one person that were Annie who was burning thinking about all of this .

BTS looked at her in concern . But she didn't said anything and run out . BTS also followed her . She went to roof top and started to cry loudly. BTS also reached there. They hugged her saying it's alright. She deserves better boy but Anne was in no mood .

She was obbessed with him more like his money . She wants to become mrs Kim taehyung not knowing in this world there is only one girl who deserve this title and it's not her.

On other hand taehyung was peacefully eating his food completely ignoring the teasings and bickering of his friends. They were eating just then a group of girl come to their table .

They were minions of Lia the famous Playgirl and bully of university. Behind her minions Lia come out.

She was not wearing any short dress or any heavy makeup. she was looking decent but who said decent girl can't be v*lgers.

She come and sat on taehyung's lap smirking only to get a glare from him .

Tae- get up !

(he said coldly. He was really angry on her . He doesn't want anyone except his queen to sat on his lap but when she didn't get up but started to move towards his private part he pushed her from himself completely disgusted making her fall. )

Lia- what the h*ll are you doing?

( she shouted on him angryly . She was really angry at the fact he insulted her infront of everyone)

Tae- that's what I should ask what the hell are you doing.

( he said with a glare . Now everyone was looking at drama . Till now BTS and Anne also come back )

To be continued......