9

AUTHOR POV
At party night Kim's with both siblings came to party destination. Party was at v's mansion. Mr Kim and his family entered. BTS and mr kim were desperate to see hidden ceo . Their were not much people only both companies members , staffs and some bussiNess partners.

Taehyung was standing in his balcony sipping red wine looking like a king just then got7 and straykids entered in his room .

Mark- Kim's has been arrived v .
Hearing him tae smirked he gave a silent signal to jackson making him smirk too. Soon all of them left the room .

When they come down tae saw Kim's talking with eachother his eyes were piercing through their souls rm felt someone's gaze but till he turned v already went past them .

Rm furrowed his brows but shrugged it off just then  mr kim went towards all of them .

Mr Kim- boys did any of you saw ceo till yet .
( He asked but all of them shake their head in negative.

Just then jackson arrived. Seeing him BTS members were confused but before any of them could say something mr Kim said)

Mr Kim- hello Mr Wang where is your ceo we all are really excited to see him .

( he said smiling but his sons were glaring at Jackson in replied he just Smirked mockingly )

Jackson- why don't you all meet him yourselves mr kim afterall our CEO nim will be happy to see you all here .

Mr Kim- sure why not let's go .

( BTS were puzzled but before any of them could understand anything they all were standing in front a man whose back was facing them )

Jackson- so here is our CEO nim .

saying he tapped on shoulder of taehyung but as soon as he turned everyone's face was worth to see Kim's were looking like someone suck blood out of them their face went pale never in their dreams they thought their son/brother whom they abandoned...

saying he tapped on shoulder of taehyung but as soon as he turned everyone's face was worth to see Kim's were looking like someone suck blood out of them their face went pale never in their dreams they thought their son/brother whom they abandoned will be ceo of kd company, top company of Asia .

Their mind went blank nothing come out of their throats jackson was trying to control his laugh .

Annie was looking at tae with l*st filled eyes meanwhile seewoo was looking at tae with jealous both siblings has no idea that he is the Kim's sixth son )

Tae- hello Mr Kim nice to meet you well I am ceo of kd company.

( he said Smirking soon all Kim's come out of their dilemma. But their reactions were different)

Mr Kim - you ...ceo ....how ?
( mr Kim was still confused about it but hearing him tae just Smirked this was reaction he wanted but it was just start they didn't even saw wrath of yn )

Tae- why mr kim are you surprised.
( he just chuckled devilishly but seeing BTS members angry faces he felt happy their faces remind him of that day when they throw him out of mansion. )

Jungkook- if you are ceo then why did you collaborate with us.
( he asked suppressing his anger but hearing him tae just laughed a little everyone was stunned seeing him like this they never saw him like this but they have no idea the man infront of them is mafia king not their abandoned son )

To be continued........