10

AUTHOR POV
Tae- that was bussiNess mr Kim . Well excuse me I have some important peoples to meet .

( saying that he left leaving fuming Kim's behind and went to talk with stray kids and got7 . Kim's mind were messed up they didn't stay any longer and left from there .)

Time skip
Tae was in his room after relaxing shower . He layed on his bed just then his phone ring seeing name of his love a smile decorated on his face . He picked up call .

He was missing her it's already been 2 weeks since he saw her . After talking for sometime
Tae- I missed you......
Yn- really?? Well I am busy right now but I have a surprise for you.
Tae- ohh.. what is my surprise my lady .
Yn- not so soon . But you will love it .
Tae- then I am waiting for it baby . They were talking with eachother lovingly not caring about two people who were looking at them with different emotions they were not other than author richi and author dangerdb .

Both potatoes were looking at them with judging look but being bored from this both girls left to eating their ultimate crush means food .

On other hand Kim's went their mansion they all went to their rooms being angry but both siblings went to Anne room after locking door they called their father and told everything.

When seokang listened all of this he started to think way for getting kd company power he told Annie to seduce the CEO bcoz If Annie get married to him then he can get both companies under his control.

Three of them started to think plan not knowing he is the same boy whose life they tried to ruined. After talking seewoo went to his room but Annie was dreaming of becoming first lady of kd enterprises.

When she saw taehyung she started to like him . An obbession for him started to born in her mind not knowing yn will cut her into thousands of pieces if she even tried to touch him .

Next day when everyone was eating mrs kim saw Annie was not eating. Being a world's greatest mother she asked her in concern

Mrs kim- Annie what happened dear. Why are you not eating anything. Do you not like food.
(She asked her very lovingly. Hearing her everyone's attention went towards her . They all become concerned about her . Afterall they all are best caring brothers and father in this world )

Mr Kim- yehh what happened Annie . Are you not feeling well dear.
Annie- no dad it's not like it .

( she said innocently smiling which was worst expression even pigs look innocent infront of her but blinds peoples didn't saw this )

Seewoo- then what happened Annie you didn't even ate anything last night .
( he said supporting his sister's fake acting but hearing this everyone becomes worried like she didn't eat for months when they didn't even care about their own son )

Annie- acc-acutually dad , mom oppas I want to talk about something.

( hearing her fake shy voice which was enough to break glasses on table if it were little loud , everyone nodded encouraging her to talk further)

Annie- I like no no I love someone.
( Hearing her everyone's started to smile and cheered)

Mrs kim- who is that lucky boy hunn.
( she said teasing her others were also excited but hearing her they got another shock in just 24 hours. )

Annie- he is ceo of kd . I love him.

Everyone- What!!
( they were shocked to hear all of this )

Seewoo- what happened guys
Jungkook- how can you love him Annie .
Annie- why oppa . Plzz don't say like this i really love him
Mr kim- bcoz he is taehyung. The same boy who betrayed us.
( hearing him it was now both siblings turn to become shocked . But Annie was not to turn down she now wants him somehow.)

Annie- I don't care about anything dad I love him i will die without him.
( she said fake tearing up. Others started to make her understand but she was just crying and crying saying she just want him at last kindest mother declared)

Mrs kim- stop it . If my daughter wants to marry him then what's wrong. She loves him and he should be greatfull a girl like Annie love him . I don't want to listen anything he will marry our Annie that's it.

Namjoon- but mom we can't force him .
Mrs kim- why not before you all were supporting about that Sara and his wedding now you all against it . Don't worry Annie i am supporting you.

( At last everyone becomes agreed with mrs kim and tell Annie they will help her . Both siblings smirked seeing their plan become successful on other hand when yn listened this her face becomes dark it was like she would kill anyone.

Seeing this her friend called taehyung imidiatly knowing if he will not calm her down then alot of people will be dead bcoz of her wrath .

Tae imidiatly picked up call hearing that yn is really angry he understood something happened related to him .

He told her friend to give call to yn . Hearing tae voice her anger calmed down after calming down she told tae everything who told her not to worry he will handle everything. )

To be continued.....