7

AUTHOR POV
Next morning tae wake up to see yn was still on call . He felt bad for disturbing her but it was like she can sense his emotions.

Yn- don't feel bad tae . You know i love to listen your cute snores .

Hearing her he chuckled. After sometime he cut call and went to take shower. After showering he came out and went in his closet . He started to pack his luggage. After packing his bags he come out of his room just then jimin also come out of his room .

He saw tae luggage he doesn't know why but he wanted to stop him. He missed him but his anger and hurt get control over his emotions.

Jimin- you are really going? ( he asked in cold tone .)

At this tae just nodded without any emotions on his face .

He picked up his luggage and left from there. He went in living room to see everyone was sitting there . They all were shocked when they saw his luggage. They thought he was just joking not knowing that they have hurted him to core .

Without saying anything he left house afterall there was no need to pretend that they have anything left between them .

After one week

In this whole week tae was busy in his mafia work . On other hand kim family was still frustrated bcoz of company's situation. The problem was this big that they have to change their company softwares .

None of them could get proper rest bcoz of this at this point you can say in just one week they felt everything is crushed not knowing this is just a start.

Mr kim was working in his office just then he got email that kd company wants to collaborate with kim company. His face which was like roasted brinjal turned onto smiling one.

He called his sons and told them to prepare presentation as soon as possible.

On other hand tae was smirking he wants his family to taste their own medicine. He clearly remember if yn would not have taken him with her than he must have dead by now.

Meanwhile somewhere Seo kang was sitting in his cabin a girl was sitting on his lap giving him pleasure. He was enjoying just then his secretary opened door with a bang making everyone flinch. Seo kang angrly shouted at his secretary.

Seo kang- what the f*ck !
Secretary- sir it's important kim's sixth son returned.

( he said panicking but hearing him seokang just scoffed and told that girl to leave )

Seo kang- so what it's not like he can do anything.don't forget we made kims hate him .
Secretary- but sir-
Seokang- no buts. I am your boss so shut up your dirty mouth and do as i say. send my kids to kims they will handle it on their own .

Affter this his secretary left feeling defeated. He was scared that if they got exposed.

On other hand seokang was thinking he can again use tae as bait for his benefits not knowing this time he is not anyone but mafia king who have his queen on throne and will never let anyone touch a single hair of his .

To be continued.....