17

AUTHORPOV

( he said angryly . His face was clearly showing anger . He picked up yn in his arms softly and left with her . without listening anything further, Leaving fuming Kim's .

He left his office building with yn in his arms . After them Kim's also left fuming and disappointed.

Everyone who saw taehyung and yn ,could notice yn in his arms but taehyung angery face made it hard for others to even look towards their direction.

Jackson Sighed knowing that he has to handle work now alone . He went to his cabin . He was feeling tired even from thinking of work load other members were also busy with other work that's why he can't even call them . He went to look for snack in his office only to see nothing bcoz we already ate them .

He was shocked to see his whole collection of food was empty. He screamed seeing this shooking whole building. Employees felt like their was earthquake.

Meanwhile two girls were watching kdrama in empty meeting room . They were watching kdrama on projector which meant for meeting presentation but both girls creative mind use it as theatre screen for kdrama .

Both were sitting on table with popcorns which they summoned with help of demon who was also sitting with them and was enjoying.

Just then bcoz of jackson's scream everything started to shook but none of them give a f*ck about it . They were concertraited on scream .

Three gream reapers were looking on three of them with done face . Only was in their mind when they will get a day off so that they can also watch kdrama peacefully but nevertheless three of them decided to bunk it for sometime and sat with them now all of them were watching the kdrama "laughter in Waikiki".

On other hand yn was just silently sitting on taehyung's lap . Her head was on his chest it was hard to know was going in her head but it was silence before storm .

Since she has come how can she let Kim's go without paying for what they have for Kim's  and for seokang and his kids she have already send a gift .

Her mans told her that seokang told his daughter to seduce taehyung so she give him a gift return . She leaked information about his illigal clubs to police and media . Making his huge loss in just at her arrival.

Seokang was angry and tensed not knowing it was just start of the game . Queen is back to make them pay for what they have done .

To be continued.....