18

AUTHOR POV

Seokang- how the hell this happened.
( seokang angryly shouted on poor secretary who just flinched bcoz of it )
Secretary- sir someone give evidence of our illigal works to police. We are searching for that person.but that person realised that evidence in media too now we can't do anything.
Seewoo- dad it's not time to do anything stupid we need to handle all of this calmly.

( he said trying to calm down his father who is on verge of exploding. Those clubs were biggest source of his income. But they were illigal .drugs to body selling every type of illigal works were done in those clubs .

He always make sure that none will get information about it but for mafia queen it was work of just a snap.

Seokang- you are right I need to calm down now. But I will not leave the person the person who did this . Now we have to take kd company and kim company in our hands to get over from this loss.

Seewoo go and tell your sister to do her work fast and capture that taehyung in her control.

( he told his son not knowing he is just digging his grave deeper by thinking of controlling taehyung. He has given the freedom to assert rights on him only to his beloved darling yn .
Except her whoever will try to claim him will be six feet under. )

On other hand Kims were on their way to their office just then mr Kim phone ring only to show mrs kim was calling him . He can assume why knowing till now Anne must have told her about yn and taehyung . He picked up call .

Mrs kim- honey what I am listening is true?? That low class actoress bullied our Anne and none of u stopped her.

( she said angryly not knowing that girl can buy her whole existence without even wishing.

Flash back

So what happened when Anne come home she was really angry on yn and tae but she was more angry on kims bcoz they didn't insult yn on behalf of her so when she come home she started to crying saying that yn insulted her and started to blame her and dumbehead mrs kim believed her .

When BTS and mr kim reached home they all started to quarrel over this but at the end everyone assure Anne that no matter what taehyung is her when they don't even have any rights on him .

Bcoz when they were assuring Anne ,taehyung was already pining yn to wall after giving leave to every worker so that he could spend his time with his baby .

His one hand was holding her hand over her head making her body arched . His hard chest was touching her soft blossom making him groan in need . His lips never leave her lips even for once .

He was devouring her cherry lips like it's his last meal . His another hand holding her waist caressing it .

Tae- take leave for a week baby bcoz i will not leave you this time Saying he lift her in his shoulder and started to walk towards his room .

Who wants smut in next part ??

To be continued......