14

AUTHOR POV.

BTS, mr Kim and taehyung was in meeting room with some other foreigner clients. They all were here to discuss regarding spokesperson for their new product.

this meeting was decided before hands for today but bcoz of Collaberation they wanted to delay it but they forget to inform it to them and here they are today.

Tae was pissed off bcoz his mood was already off then this sudden meeting and now mr Kim didn't even take file. The meeting was about to start.

Although spokesperson was already decided by clients and Kim's or tae has no speaking in it. Obviously they have nothing to do who is spokesperson. Meeting is about to start in five minutes and both spokesperson and the file is not arrived yet.

Just then jackson phone ring. He bowed to everyone and mumbled excuse me but as soon as he pick up call his eyes become wide. On other side was a employee who told him about what was happening. He cutted the call and told everything to tae.

Jackson- taehyung sir Ms Anne Started fight with one of our employee and everyone is disturbed bcoz of it.

(he told everything in Korean bcoz of it everyone except clients understood. Tae rolled his eyes frustratedly he stood up and left Mr Kim and BTS also behind him after hearing that Anne is involved.

Jackson told clients that it's an emergency they will come back soon and left following them knowing taehyung will cut Anne into pieces today. He was really annoyed from the morning and now it was getting into his nerves and noone can control his anger except his happypill.

All of them reached there to see that employee was continuously apologizing but Anne was shouting at her with top of her lungs. In anger she forget her surroundings.

Tae's anger skyroted. All of his employees are selected by him or got7. They all are well qualified and we'll mannered. They all respect him from heart and are very loyal to their jobs.

But here Anne was misbehaving with his employee infront of everyone and in his company he never tolerate something like this. His eyes were dark if looks could kill anyone Anne would have been six feet under at the same moment he arrived.

Anne was about to slap that girl someone held her hand tightly. Anne look behind her to see who dared to stop her, only to see a girl in full bussiness attire. Her face was cold behind her were two boys and girl but she stand out most.

Her aura only scream power. Infront of her Anne was looking like begger. Even in just simple black suit her beauty were not able to hide.

Seeing her everyone was shocked meanwhile tae's anger was vanished just looking at her. Anne was shocked too. That girl was most famous Chinese actoress. It was shocking to see her in person. In screen she can pull any role fascinatingly but in real life she is most cold and mysterious person. It was none other than yn.)

yn- HOW DARE YOU TO TRY TO HURT MY EMPLOYEE IN MY OWN OFFICE

To be continued.........