CHAPTER - 07

☣️________________☣️

[ F l a s h b a c k ]

Author's POV

A beautiful girl sitting near at  the beautiful lake  while in her hand a beautiful lotus flower is blooming as around her surroundings, everything has turned into a beautiful scenery.

In the celestial realm between hell and heaven, the girl's radiant presence illuminated the nebulous space. As she gracefully soared with her iridescent white wings, she unknowingly crossed paths with the Devil's Spawn, Yoongi who happened to be roaming around just trying to escape his daily life in Hell...

That girl indeed felt the devil entity presence but didn't bother herself with it as she was calm as ice enjoying her time in here in the middle of Heaven and Hell ......

Yoongi's eyes didn't leave from the figure sitting beside the beautiful illuminating lake... Her white Wings are proudly boasting on her shoulder indicating, She is one of the angel from heaven....

"What force draws you  to this shadowed realm?", The girl Whispered with a very little soothing voice that is melting Yoongi's cold stone heart.... She slowly turned around and looked at the black shadow ..... As soon as yoongi's gaze went on her, He lost himself by the breathtaking beauty.....

Yoongi,  his dark allure accentuated by the dim glow surrounding him, turned to meet her gaze. With a sly smirk acrossed Yoongi's lips as he said,"An angel in the domain of shadows. How curious."

Yul-e captivated by the enigma before her, couldn't resist the intrigue in Yoongi's eyes. With a sweet voice Yul-e softly spoke,"I sense both light and darkness within you."