CHAPTER - 01

☣️______________☣️

☣️_________________☣️

In Seoul International Airport

Author pov

The private jet just landed on the private space of the Seoul International Airport as the door of the jet opened reavealing a man who just stepped outside the jet as he moved his hand as another delicate hand with a very expensive diamond ring on her finger put her hands on his hands and slowly get down from the jet......A baby bump is visible as the man hold her securely to make sure she doesn't get hurt by anything....... The Car is waiting for them as he opened the car door with his other hand and helped her to sit on the car.... And with that he went to other side and opened the car door and sit next to her...... The Car engine started and started to go towards their destination...... The girl looked at scenery as the boy sighed seeing his wife is still upset about coming here......

" Suha, I know you don't wanted to come here but I don't have a choice.. I can't leave you alone in Japan when you're pregnant..... We need to get rid of that Palace and someone is willing to buy it......", The man said as she finally looked at her husband and said," Seokjin, is it going to worth it??? Selling this problematic palace to someone innocent..... That palace won't bring any good to anyone....."

Seokjin can understand her wife concern..... He won't be sell this but he is afraid.... The palace Darkness afraids him the most...... He doesn't want his child to possess something that will do no good to anyone...... They came back to Korea just because to sell this palace and left the painful and horrifying memories .......

Seokjin: But I don't have a choice, Suha..... Our baby doesn't deserve to hold those possession that didn't do any good to us...... Selling this palace is just for the sake of our child..... I want to give our child a good life......

 I want to give our child a good life