CHAPTER - 05

☣️________________☣️

☣️______________☣️

Author's POV

Suha, Don't you want to meet your beautiful daughter, Kim Jiyan????  I named her as your previous birth name.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Suha woke up breathing heavily as she is sweating in fear....... She wipped off the sweats from her forehead as  she looked around and found herself in a very dark room.... The room is different from the room she was living......

She saw a Black cat is sitting on the floor as it's looking at her lazily

She saw a Black cat is sitting on the floor as it's looking at her lazily....... She tried to get up as she stand beside the bed, she heard the sounds of chains jingling....... She looked down on her feet and found a chain that is attached on her one leg..... The chain is long enough for her roam in the room but obviously, it's not enough to reach the door......

She took small steps and went towards the window as she saw the outside view that got her shook..... She is really in the Minsus Resort, that used to be palace..... How can she forgot the things in here ....... The Garden which was completely withered is now looking beautiful....... The flowers are blooming around the whole palace making it look like nothing happened in here..... It doesn't look like it's abandoned at all......

 It doesn't look like it's abandoned at all