Drenched in crimson

Start from the beginning

He slightly said no from his head. Before I could say something jungkook came and hugged me from behind.

As the night continued, the celebration took an unexpected turn for me.

Jungkook, took my hand and led me away from the crowd, finding a quiet corner in the ballroom. Soft music and flickering candlelight created an intimate setting.

Jungkook: (whispering) "Care for a moment away from the crowd?"

Before I could answer, he kissed me, the moment feeling like its own world. The sweetness of the kiss mixed with the enchanting atmosphere of the grand ball.

Lost in the moment, time didn't matter. But our stolen moment ended abruptly when lord Min Yoongi, discovered our discreet corner.

Min Yoongi: (interrupting) "Hate to break up the romance, but the dinner is about to be served. Everyone is looking for you two."

Jungkook reluctantly pulled away, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

Jungkook: (grinning) "Seems like our little moment caught someone's attention."

Min Yoongi: (smirking) "Well, you can't blame them. It's a grand celebration, after all."

At the dining table, Jungkook's mother took the chance to playfully tease her children about marriage and grandchildren.

Jungkook's Mother: (with a sly smile) "Ah, my dear children, seeing you all together warms my heart."

She looked at Jungkook and Taehyung, who were busy eating their meals.

Jungkook's Mother: (teasingly) "So, when can I expect wedding bells? Namjoon Jungkook and Taehyung, when will I become a grandmother?"

Jungkook looked at me, Taehyung turned red, he held Scarlet's hand , and I felt unsure how to react, looking down at my hands.

She insisted.

Jungkook's Mother: (teasingly) "When can I expect little ones running around from your households?"

Jungkook: "Mother, let's focus on celebrating Father's birthday for now."

Jungkook's dad, sitting at the main part of the table, watched the teasing with a serious look.

Meanwhile,

Jimin: (smirking) "Well, Jungkook, you're quite the family man now. Any news on expanding the family?"

Jungkook shot Jimin at a stern glance, warning him to be careful. But Jimin continued his teasing.

Jimin: "Don't you have Any plans to introduce Aaira to the joys of motherhood?"

Jungkook's Mother: (ignoring me) "Oh, you know how it is, Jimin. Some things are better left unexplored."

She doesn't like me i know, she quickly changed the topic I don't really get her why would they not like me ? I've done nothing wrong to the family still they treats me like this , in the whole function I tried talking to her and jungkook's father but they wouldn't talk to me.

Lady hwasa on the other side is not talking to me as well, why would they do this ?

Jungkook's Mother: "don't ignore the rest of you So, when can we expect wedding bells for the rest of you?"

She looked playfully at Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin.

Lady Hwasa: "Mother, it's not a race."