12

Then complete chaos broke out. Doflamingo shot 2 cops aiming at him and fled the scene with Trebol. Buffalo carried Bellamy away. 

Kaido was immediatly arrested by Sengoku and Queen was caught by Kizaru. King was killed by Smoker during the battle. 

You stood between the chaos, while sipping your energy drink, until Baby 5 came charging at you.

"You've grown up a lot Baby 5"

"Same goes for you. Traitor"

"Aw. Not very friendly I guess."

Between your fight, your head suddenly felt a sharp pain. You turned your head slightly to see Buffalo holding a bloody stick before collapsing. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

You slowly opened your eyes. Your head was pounding. The view infront of you was blurry. 

When you finally received your vision back, your eyes were set on the tall blonde, now bloody and tied up.

"Cora- san!" you said weakly as you struggled to move towards him with both your hands and legs tied. 

"Y/n. It's no use. We are currently in Doflamingo's hideout and there is no escape for us."

Then the door slid open to reveal the tall blonde with pink feathered coat along with his trusted companions Raven haired guy with an omelet stuck on his face and Long black haired guy who is just disgusting to see. 

"Fufufufu Who do we have here? My own brother who betrayed me for the government and my runaway crew member. What an interesting bunch."

You both didn't reply anything. Trebol who came with Doflamingo kicked you hard and you fell hard on the floor slamming your head.

"You know what happens when you try to escape from me right?" Doflamingo asked as he pressed his shoe on your face, "And Rosi. Why do I need to kill my blood family again? But you gave me no choice. Traitors should be punished. But you, Y/n, have a choice. You can either join the family or die. Which one do you choose?"

"You can stop the act now Doffy" you said in a low voice as you straightened up. Your head was still low. Corazon titled his head in confusion. 

"Fufufu this is enough?"

"Yeah. I don't think the others would find this place," you said highering your head, smirking. Vergo immediately removed the ropes with which you were being tied with.

"Y/n. W-What's going on?"

"Long story short, I was working for Donquixote family all this time." Corazon gasped loudly. He took a moment to process it, then spoke, "H-How could you? You betrayed me. You betrayed all of us."

 You chuckled, "I wouldn't call it a betrayal Corazon. I was just looking for myself."

"Fufufu Y/n why don't you start by shooting him dead? It will be a good start for you."

"As you say young master sama" you said with a small bow. You took your pistol from your pocket and filled bullets in it.

"What's taking so long?? Just finish him off already"

"Patience Trebol. Afterall, we are killing young  master's younger brother. We have to do it in it's way."

What's  taking them to be late?

"I never thought you would betray us," Corazon said with an immense hurt look on his face. 

"Guess I am a great actor then, if you never suspected me," you said as you pointed the gun at  Corazon, "I am sorry Cora-san. But I have to do this"

Corazon sat there, deeply shaken. You pointed at him and placed your finger at the trigger. Just as you were about to pull it the door burst open, revealing 3 men.

With a swift move, you picked Corazon up and ran to the exit, "Luffy, Law, Kid, take care of the rest. I'll move Cora-san to a much safer place."

"Roger that."

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU LITTLE BRAT?" Doflamingo yelled. 

"Sorry! As I said earlier, Don't call it a betrayal. I was just looking for myself! See you in Hell Doffy!"