1

Band aided face, intimating face and a tough body. Everything about her screamed trouble. Y/n could hear people whispering around her as she walked through the hallway. 

People are annoying as usual

None of them are getting closer to you. As you tried to ask them for directions, many people ignored you. How rude. 

Man how am I supposed to find my class?

You somehow found your locker and began loading your things to it. There is not much things, just some books, some pens and few papers. 

As you finished, you noticed a raven haired boy slightly taller than you (you are 6'1) with pigtails and tattoos all over him taking books from the locker next to you.  

"Oi raven hair"

The guy slightly turned his head towards you and his eyes seemed to scan you. You have to admit, he was handsome for sure.

"Do you know where is class f4 is?"

"I am in that class. Follow me"

"Sure"

The walk was a quiet one. He was holding quite a lot of books and had a bag on his shoulder. Many people whispered more seeing you both together. 

"You are a new student, aren't you?" The guy asked, breaking the silence.

"Yup. Name's y/n"

"Trafalgar Law"

Then again you both dissolved into silence. At last the class was reached. 

"Oi Tarao!" a short raven haired with a wide grin greeted approaching you and law.

"Morning Mugiwara-ya" Law mumbled as the guy gave him a tight hug. "Who is this Torao?" Luffy asked Law, breaking from the hug.

"This is y/n-ya. She is a new student." Law introduced you to him. You just gave a small bow and took a seat. You put on your headphones so you don't want to deal with the annoying noise your classmates make.  

After a few minutes, people started settling down on their seats and you took off the headphones when the teacher came. 

"Good morning class. My name is Shanks and I'll be teaching you guys English this year. Any new faces this year?"

You stood up abruptly and walked towards him when he gestured you to come forward and introduce yourself.

"Name is Y/n L/n. Am a transfer student from South blue school. That's it" You said shortly and walked back to your seat. Your intimating face reminded everyone to not mess with you.  

"Alright class, just do your stuff. I am giving this period free for you all as it's the first day." saying that he took out a pillow from nowhere, placed on his table and started sleeping. 

The guy is such a mood.

You pulled out your headphones and began hearing music. You slowly closed your eyes, ready to dissolve into the music world.

"Yo y/n!" a loud voice interrupted you. You opened one of your eye to look at him. It was the raven haired boy you met before. He was grinning widely at you. 

You raised an eyebrow, "I am Monkey D Luffy. Wanna hang out after class?"     

You closed your eye and went back to listening to music. "Can't. Have to go for work. Besides I don't wanna hang out with you."

"Alright shishihi. We'll hang out during lunch then." 

Can't this boy take a hint?

You slowly went to sleep without realizing. By the time you woke up, the break has already started. 

You groaned as you picked up your bag and headed towards the cafeteria.

of course. No one bothered to wake you up.

You brought some rice and vegetables and walked in search of a table to sit.

"Oi Y/n! Come sit with us." yelled a familiar voice. You turned to see Luffy. You rolled your eyes and waked over to their table. You sat next to Law and began eating.  

"Y/n meet my friends. The orange haired girl is Nami, the long nosed is Ussop, the blonde one is Sanji and the shortest one is Chopper."

You slightly bowed and muttered a "hello" and went back to eating. While the others went on babbling. Law was busy reading something which you guessed was a medical book. 

"Hey y/n san, why does your face all bandaged up?" The guy named Sanji asked. "There was a match last Saturday. I got them from that."

"What kind of match?" Nami asked.

"street Boxing"

"Sugee" Luffy said, his eyes glittering.

"You were alive after all." a familiar voice spoke from behind. 

"Zoro!" you said standing up and gave him a friend handshake, "Of course I am. I can't be killed that easily greenie." you said with a smirk.

"Oi Marimo. you know y/n?" Sanji asked. You could sense smoke coming from somewhere.

"She is my childhood friend"

"You could say that. Remember when you would cry after losing to our sensei's daughter? What was her name?"

"Kuina" Zoro said with a croaked voice.

"Yeah Kuina. Can you beat her now? It would be a shame if you can't."

"Y/n. Kuina passed away."

"What!"

Then the conversation continued until the bell rang. Seeing him once again brings back memories. Both good and bad ones.